FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Chat losing connection

Chat losing connection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is it me or do people keep losing connection to chat, being temporarily intterupted, because its a real pain in the ass, loose all flow of converation... maybe site could sort it out, maybe trying to run 2 chat pages, the old style and the new, just turn one off, maybe that will sort problem out.

Rant over.. otherwise a good site

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All fine here!

Paddy xx

also having the same problem

"also having the same problem"

glad its just not me then..

Very nice profile by the way

yup same problem here

Had the problem a couple of nights ago.

its a constant problem most nights

dont usually have any probs just the odd occasion when userplain is being a pain in the arse lol

"its a constant problem most nights"

could we ask site to do something about it, as its spoiling the site.

maybe they could expand their server, or bandwidth

By *avfavMan  over a year ago

south lincs north cambs

there could be a number of problems that are more related to your PC than to the site itself like if your running an old version of java etc.

I work in the IT industry and sometimes an upgrade to the latest version of a product might make things work better (sometimes it makes it worse if the website uses an older version too).

I can't recommend any products but there are multiple free personal software inspectors out there that can check for you.

Having said that sometimes its just a change of browser that can make it better. I have the latest versions of everything and if it runs slow a diff browser does the trick for me.

Good luck and happy surfing

"there could be a number of problems that are more related to your PC than to the site itself like if your running an old version of java etc.

I work in the IT industry and sometimes an upgrade to the latest version of a product might make things work better (sometimes it makes it worse if the website uses an older version too).

I can't recommend any products but there are multiple free personal software inspectors out there that can check for you.

"

Having said that sometimes its just a change of browser that can make it better. I have the latest versions of everything and if it runs slow a diff browser does the trick for me.

Good luck and happy surfing

I'm using a pc with plenty of everything, sacnned and cleaned req. running windows 7, and IE8, tried several other browsers and they all produce the same problems., Firefox, safari, mozilla, etc, but same problems. and its only the chat connection, search and general use ok on fab.

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

I believe the problem with the chatroom is actually a userplane one and not something the site can do to fix. Admin will have contacted Userplane to ask them to sort it, so we can only leave it up to them.

» Add a new message to this topic