FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Chatroom at night

Chatroom at night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I use the Scotland chatroom a few evenings a week always when I know my kids are in bed and asleep, which means I dont normally go in until after 10pm.

I know the chat mods are doing the best they can when they are in the rooms and I have no complaints about any of the mods.

My query is this:

Later at night when less people are in the chatrooms the screen moves slower so they little thingy thats says do not direct unless in the directors room, be respectful to other members and a few other things, doesnt some up as often.

This means people can claim not to see it and have no knowledge of the shortened rules of use.

I know no one can make anyone read the rules before posting or chatting but I wondered if it was possible to have the little thingy with the basic rules scrolling up more often when the chatrooms are quieter??

I know it can mean people miss some things people will type but maybe it would stop regular chatroom users having to tell people over and over again to not direct, even in whispers, not to ask for direction and other such things, which may be helped if people read the rules of the chatroom before entering the chatrooms.

Shona

x x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

I honestly don't think it matters how many times the autopost is done in chat. There will always be the ones who don't read it and claim that rules are there to be broken. If people are directing you at night, report their profile with as much info as possible including time and date and which room then block them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic