FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Deleting your own forum posts

Deleting your own forum posts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a query ....

The thread with the above name was close by a moderator ....

Why ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sometimes not applicable to leave, but i typed something in and changed my mind and deleted it. We have a two second time lapse to do so xx when i read what i wrote it didnt make sense lol

Forum Mod

"Just a query ....

Why ????"

Maybe it was because the point had been made regarding deleting your own posts,and then the thread went off on to something completely different

"Just a query ....

Why ????

Maybe it was because the point had been made regarding deleting your own posts,and then the thread went off on to something completely different"

Oh, so if a thread varies from it's original course it gets closed ? Sometimes it is a natural progression .....

Perhaps an explantion on the thread may have been beneficisl before it was suddenly closed ?

**Beneficial

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 25/05/09 00:45:56]

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Just a query ....

Why ????"

Was just trying it out sorry.

Not a clue why it was took off but I am glad you started another one as I wanted to add to it.

I think it is a great idea to be able to delete your post, but agree with others on the other thread that it might be even better if it deletes every bit of your post and not leave a message saying you have deleted it.

i deleted my post because upon reading it it did not make sense and we have a few minutes to delete what we write, but we have no control then we delete our typing and then it says "poster" i.e. whoever typed it deleted it

"Just a query ....

Why ????

Was just trying it out sorry.

Not a clue why it was took off but I am glad you started another one as I wanted to add to it.

I think it is a great idea to be able to delete your post, but agree with others on the other thread that it might be even better if it deletes every bit of your post and not leave a message saying you have deleted it."

It's ok, we've found out the reason why it was closed,,,,,,

Likewise, we also think it's a brilliant idea to be able to delete a post - but you have to get in quick before anyone quotes you, because the quoted text remains, even if you delete the original text

Now when do we get the facility to delete other people's posts ? How much fun would that be ?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol a free for all......would there be any posts left I wonder?

Ha ha, your lafffing, but not so long ago, a lesser quality, rubbish site, that we were once members of, had a malfunction - The edit feature threw a wobbly and everyone was able to edit other peoples posts lol

We found out about it too late, after he disabled the function, so we never got to have our fun, but we had some fun in other ways at his expense later lmfao

» Add a new message to this topic