FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > 0 - 100 score ratings

0 - 100 score ratings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What if every time you had a meet with someone attached onto the verification page there was a rating system on overall satisfactory like a scoring system.

Could be as simple as 0 - 100

For it to qualify it would have to have a minimum of 3 verification scores.

Then it would take an average and appear on your profile.

but every score would be annonamous

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Score on what?? The only things a veri need say is that they turned up and weren't 50 years older than their photos.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not a scoring system but I would like to see all fabbers photo verified.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Like a trip advisor rating!

Think you're not quite understanding the verification system.

It is not intended as a ratings or feedback system but as a means to confirm that the profile is of the person or persons it purports to be.

I'm very clear on the verifications system but it's a way to be rated on how the meet was for big parties....

A little like trip advisor yes or

Verified 5 times: avg score of 70

Forum Mod

Im a human being

Not a item on Ebay

What are you scoring them on ? A meet veri could be a social, are you scoring on ability to consume alcohol or standard or conversation ? Maybe fashion sense and purfume/aftershave choice ?! As others have said, its just to say they are who they say they are. There are some nasty types on here who might abuse that and send a crap veri score for no reason other than bitter at being turned down etc.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I'm very clear on the verifications system but it's a way to be rated on how the meet was for big parties....

"

Good god no. What a thought! If I arrange a social and I don't click with him but he's annoyed because he didn't get a shag, why should I get a low mark? Rating hotels and restaurants is easy, although you always get the odd malicious review on those sites. But I am a person. With feelings and stuff. 0 out of 100 because I wouldn't put out is not a fair mark.

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

Surely this is just a sneaky way to get round the "can't leave negative feedback" rule?

Negative feedback should be allowed and automatically show,, if you thrn disagree with it you can get in touch with admin,, have arranged meets with verified people,, and still turn out to be time wasters,, it's very very difficult

"Negative feedback should be allowed and automatically show,, if you thrn disagree with it you can get in touch with admin,, have arranged meets with verified people,, and still turn out to be time wasters,, it's very very difficult "

If they're time wasters they wouldn't have met you I assume so then it wouldn't be a veri so there lies the problem with this suggestion. Some would abuse this system and send negative feedback for no reason other than being bitter at being turned down for example.

"Negative feedback should be allowed and automatically show,, if you thrn disagree with it you can get in touch with admin,, have arranged meets with verified people,, and still turn out to be time wasters,, it's very very difficult

If they're time wasters they wouldn't have met you I assume so then it wouldn't be a veri so there lies the problem with this suggestion. Some would abuse this system and send negative feedback for no reason other than being bitter at being turned down for example. "

Like I said if you aren't happy you can dispute it,, wouldn't it be so much better if you had a no show to be able to put it on the profile so others could see,, by no show I mean,, you have given out your address details everything is planned,, then gone off line forever?? People that time waste know they are time wasters,, if you just left negative feedback for being turned down,, admin can check and remove, like wise with a no show,, the feed can be checked and verified they have wasted your time

"Negative feedback should be allowed and automatically show,, if you thrn disagree with it you can get in touch with admin,, have arranged meets with verified people,, and still turn out to be time wasters,, it's very very difficult

If they're time wasters they wouldn't have met you I assume so then it wouldn't be a veri so there lies the problem with this suggestion. Some would abuse this system and send negative feedback for no reason other than being bitter at being turned down for example.

Like I said if you aren't happy you can dispute it,, wouldn't it be so much better if you had a no show to be able to put it on the profile so others could see,, by no show I mean,, you have given out your address details everything is planned,, then gone off line forever?? People that time waste know they are time wasters,, if you just left negative feedback for being turned down,, admin can check and remove, like wise with a no show,, the feed can be checked and verified they have wasted your time "

Admin just wouldn't have the time, there would be so many people abuse this it just wouldn't work, how can admin prove there wasn't a genuine reason for not showing up ? It would be one persons word against the other.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Negative feedback should be allowed and automatically show,, if you thrn disagree with it you can get in touch with admin,, have arranged meets with verified people,, and still turn out to be time wasters,, it's very very difficult "

And what if that person doesn't get online for a few days or longer for whatever reason. Everyone reading your negative feedback thinking you're an arsehole till you can contest it? Then it's only your word against there's? How does anyone prove anything?

And what if that person doesn't get online for a few days or longer for whatever reason. Everyone reading your negative feedback thinking you're an arsehole till you can contest it? Then it's only your word against there's? How does anyone prove anything? "

Admin have access to everything,, it's just my opinion mind you,, ive not been able to attend meets for one reason or another,, have always let people know even if last min,, I would accept my negative feedback,, even if it was unavoidable,,

Like I said if you aren't happy you can dispute it,, wouldn't it be so much better if you had a no show to be able to put it on the profile so others could see,, by no show I mean,, you have given out your address details everything is planned,, then gone off line forever?? People that time waste know they are time wasters,, if you just left negative feedback for being turned down,, admin can check and remove, like wise with a no show,, the feed can be checked and verified they have wasted your time

Admin just wouldn't have the time, there would be so many people abuse this it just wouldn't work, how can admin prove there wasn't a genuine reason for not showing up ? It would be one persons word against the other. "

Ah well I guess time is the key,, if I arranged a meet and was told they couldn't come that doesn't warrent negative feedback,, but the ones that take your address then just don't show,, you should be able to let people know about this,, saves another single fem giving out address,, that's all,,

And what if that person doesn't get online for a few days or longer for whatever reason. Everyone reading your negative feedback thinking you're an arsehole till you can contest it? Then it's only your word against there's? How does anyone prove anything?

Admin have access to everything,, it's just my opinion mind you,, ive not been able to attend meets for one reason or another,, have always let people know even if last min,, I would accept my negative feedback,, even if it was unavoidable,, "

Admin don't have access to private text messages or phone calls, not everyone uses this site as their sole means of communication.

Admin have access to everything,, it's just my opinion mind you,, ive not been able to attend meets for one reason or another,, have always let people know even if last min,, I would accept my negative feedback,, even if it was unavoidable,,

Admin don't have access to private text messages or phone calls, not everyone uses this site as their sole means of communication. "

Very true,, i am talking about myself in general, I don't give out my number,, but that's just me,, guess it was silly to mention,, and the only way forward is to stop arranging meets , although it was just a thought,,

Admin have access to everything,, it's just my opinion mind you,, ive not been able to attend meets for one reason or another,, have always let people know even if last min,, I would accept my negative feedback,, even if it was unavoidable,, "

So you'd be happy to have negative feedback show on your profile ? People calling you a time waster for having a genuine reason to cancel last minute ? Really, I don't think so.

So you'd be happy to have negative feedback show on your profile ? People calling you a time waster for having a genuine reason to cancel last minute ? Really, I don't think so. "

But if it showed that I had given notice,, and a reason,, yes I would,,

So you'd be happy to have negative feedback show on your profile ? People calling you a time waster for having a genuine reason to cancel last minute ? Really, I don't think so. "

It is t really wasting time if you actually have a reason or it can't be helped,, if you just do not get in touch at all,, then its wasting time,, and as the only option here is to report and block,, then how many others times have been wasted,, ,,

And it could even be as simple as changing the verifications as they stand,, the veri is there to prove you are genuine and show up,, well then can't it be a tick box, verify as genuine,, yes,, show no show, highlight the one which applies,, ,, much easier

This was just an idea just whittle out the weak I.e time wasters and non genuine people out there

Again just an idea

Some people get very defensive

"This was just an idea just whittle out the weak I.e time wasters and non genuine people out there

Again just an idea

Some people get very defensive "

Haha not to you mind you aimed at me,, don't worry,, I have broad shoulders

OP, are you seriously suggesting that meets should be allowed to "rate" my sexual performance?

So he wanted anal, I said "no" to anal, so he rates me as 0 out of 100. And his rating should be COMPULSORILY shown on my profile? I don't think so!

People with an axe to grind would have a field day. Then we would have tit for tat negative feedback.

Surely given how negative people can be on here, giving them a tool to spread more negativity is surely a bad thing.

D*unk, stood up and frustrated, someone could negative verify every one in the local area, admin would waste time reviewing every appeal and the whole site would go to the dogs.

A lack of verification can say a lot too you know!

"People with an axe to grind would have a field day. Then we would have tit for tat negative feedback.

Surely given how negative people can be on here, giving them a tool to spread more negativity is surely a bad thing.

D*unk, stood up and frustrated, someone could negative verify every one in the local area, admin would waste time reviewing every appeal and the whole site would go to the dogs.

A lack of verification can say a lot too you know! "

Yes indeed but not to everybody else

Lol I really am speachless....

Again that high horse is out there.....

This was a suggestion open for opinions to basically see if there was a way for people to be able to pick their ideal person and make better judgement

Obviously it's not an efficient idea or suggestion due to the lack of people's respect which I do get and understand.

I see the majority of people as honest and genuine but again there are some real tears on here.

My suggestion was not to cause anyone any sleepless nights and I'm 100% sure admin will not take up this idea.

[Removed by poster at 22/01/15 19:56:43]

[Removed by poster at 22/01/15 19:58:24]

"Lol I really am speachless....

Again that high horse is out there.....

This was a suggestion open for opinions to basically see if there was a way for people to be able to pick their ideal person and make better judgement

Obviously it's not an efficient idea or suggestion due to the lack of people's respect which I do get and understand.

I see the majority of people as honest and genuine but again there are some real tears on here.

My suggestion was not to cause anyone any sleepless nights and I'm 100% sure admin will not take up this idea.

"

Anyone in particular that you feel have saddled up?

Most of the comments I have seen have pointed out how the system can be abused. Hardly dressage is it?

"I'm very clear on the verifications system but it's a way to be rated on how the meet was for big parties....

"

Very clearly you do NOT understand how it works. It VERIFIES the person as real/genuine. It does NOT rate them on prowess or otherwise. Get a grip man!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"not a scoring system but I would like to see all fabbers photo verified."

Jeez.... really?

Even a complete tech-Neanderthal like me could fake a photo well enough to get photo-veried!

The ONLY veri worth anything is a meet in person very.... and for us its better still if its a play meet!

[Removed by poster at 22/01/15 21:43:45]

Why? I'm not photo verified but I am verified for actually meeting people. Much more desirable on here than standing there like a loony with a bit of paper with a name in it, wouldn't you day? Photo verified doesn't prove you're genuine imo, verifications from meeting people do.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"This was just an idea just whittle out the weak I.e time wasters and non genuine people out there

Again just an idea

Some people get very defensive "

you should join forces with sexy brain he's all for league tables

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Good god no. What a thought! If I arrange a social and I don't click with him but he's annoyed because he didn't get a shag, why should I get a low mark? Rating hotels and restaurants is easy, although you always get the odd malicious review on those sites. But I am a person. With feelings and stuff. 0 out of 100 because I wouldn't put out is not a fair mark."

Aw! Julia you'd get 100 from me.

"Think you're not quite understanding the verification system.

It is not intended as a ratings or feedback system but as a means to confirm that the profile is of the person or persons it purports to be."

That's how people use it though. Scoring system/ graphic meet blow by blow accounts.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

It is not intended as a ratings or feedback system but as a means to confirm that the profile is of the person or persons it purports to be.

That's how people use it though. Scoring system/ graphic meet blow by blow accounts. "

Blow by blow.

Fnar fnar!

A

That's how people use it though. Scoring system/ graphic meet blow by blow accounts.

Blow by blow.

Fnar fnar!

A"

A scoring system is not a good idea. My idea of a 7/10 might be someone elses 10/10.

Obviously I am 10/10 every time and I will be telling that to everyone.

The number I really want to aim for is 69 though.

By *CanDoThisAllDayCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Everybody on the site should be photo verified, simple as that. No ifs or buts, just that.

But a scoring system is a bad idea... I didn't like the way the girl looked because she was hotter than me, 0 out of 10... How does that prove anything?

Any system at all, anything you make, MUST be tested on the basis that complete and total knob heads will abuse it... Sadly, that's just the way of life. C x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Don't you think admin have enough to do looking at all the reports people make as well as working on bugs, updates etc?

So it's difficult to get meets, big deal. You want easy, there are options for that.

What you are describing sounds horribly clinical. Should we then have a filter for only people scoring 95 and above cos they are apparently the creme de la creme of fab!

"Everybody on the site should be photo verified, simple as that. No ifs or buts, just that.

"

They won't ever do that. I'd leave if they did. And so would lots of other people.

There would be no point. A photo verifiction could be easily faked with something like photoshop.

"

But then that is based purely on somebodies opinion. It wouldn't work and could be quite hurtful. As has been said the verifcation system is to prove people are real, they are the age and sex they say they are and turn up for meets. I would hate to be marked out of 10 so to speak.

Terrible idea.

» Add a new message to this topic