FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > personal pref

personal pref

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi, just a idea, many other sites have the facility to set their searches for ethnicity,body type,hair etc

is this a possibility to add to the search criteria?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be honest with you i think if you set your search to a certain body type you wouldnt get what you was looking for with everyone

i mean come on honestly how many times have you looked at someones profile and read they have put they are slim or atletic and you've thought to yourself....really? come on love who you kidding here? lol

As for curvy that could be anyone from a size 8 to a size 28 as 90% of the women on here class themselves as that

And fabulas! whats that even mean? again i have seen women from both ends of the size scale class themselves as fabulas

and its the same with guys, the amount of athletic guys on here that look like they hav'nt seen a pair of trainers in years is unreal

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"To be honest with you i think if you set your search to a certain body type you wouldnt get what you was looking for with everyone

i mean come on honestly how many times have you looked at someones profile and read they have put they are slim or atletic and you've thought to yourself....really? come on love who you kidding here? lol

lol

As for curvy that could be anyone from a size 8 to a size 28 as 90% of the women on here class themselves as that

And fabulas! whats that even mean? again i have seen women from both ends of the size scale class themselves as fabulas

and its the same with guys, the amount of athletic guys on here that look like they hav'nt seen a pair of trainers in years is unreal "

lol yeah good points there, but i think other things such as ethnicity would be good idea as people have preferences even though they dont state in profile. as i think it wastes time emailing someone when they dont find a certain type attractive.

» Add a new message to this topic