FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Attaching pics in forums

Attaching pics in forums

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could it be made possible to attach pics in forums.

Often have topical forums, show us you bum/boobs etc and the only way is to set that pic as your main one. I think it would be better if you could just attach a relevant pic to the forum topic.

I know people can go to your profile and have a look but sometimes I use a private or friends only pic that everyone can not see, Its a pain to keep swapping pic's over.

anyone else agree?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

No I don't, I hate the forums that let people post pics, all the flashing / animated ones especially....it is too distracting

just normal pic's nothing animated.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes - this is the ONLY forum I know that doesn't let you post pics, you can't even use [IMG] html for Photobucket or similar.

Considering this is supposed to be a free and open site for things theres a lot that isn't allowed.(I don't mean the nasty stuff)

The amount of funny threads, etc in the Chat section that would be far busier with the use of images to convey the amount of jokes, sarcasm, etc.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I like it as it is, if you want those bells and whistles you see elsewhere go there, simple.

Fab is a site for people to meet and play, not play about with photo's

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have no strong feelings either way and nothing of any value to contribute I just wanted you all to know. Thanks for listening.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"I like it as it is, if you want those bells and whistles you see elsewhere go there, simple.

Fab is a site for people to meet and play, not play about with photo's "

yep we think the same its for meeting like minded people, not a photo site connie xx

» Add a new message to this topic