FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > verifications when people leave the sitr

verifications when people leave the sitr

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualNorthants OP   Man  over a year ago

Northampton

When people leave the site their verification vanishes...it still shows as a meet but the actual verification vanishes....why is that? Could it not show who left it and how long they ere on site etc ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Northampton

?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes good queston ? Let see if admin repair ???

Northampton

Indeed

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Verifications belong to the author, if they leave the site the verification disappears.

Northampton

Why...The verification should still be valid even if it says the author has left the site

If someone leaves the site I'm assuming they want everything about fab gone the profile and pics and veris hence why they all disappear

Northampton

But their name could be removed but wording of veri remain

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Yes good queston ? Let see if admin repair ??? "
Repair what??

"It's been discussed a number of times. If I understand correctly, Admin's opinion is that the text of the veri belongs to the person that left it, so, if they go, so does it! Seems reasonable to me!"

By *inkyCouple1927Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Forum posts stay so the point about belonging to the person is quite invalid...

Northampton

Thank you

"Forum posts stay so the point about belonging to the person is quite invalid..."
If you click on a forum post that a user has put up but left the site click on the green arrow ( all forum posts have gone)

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"If someone leaves the site I'm assuming they want everything about fab gone the profile and pics and veris hence why they all disappear "

Their messages to you stay though..

"If someone leaves the site I'm assuming they want everything about fab gone the profile and pics and veris hence why they all disappear

Their messages to you stay though.."

similar to if you block someone the messages stay annoys me they can see avatar changes

"Forum posts stay so the point about belonging to the person is quite invalid... If you click on a forum post that a user has put up but left the site click on the green arrow ( all forum posts have gone) "

The green arrow takes you to the posts by that profile.

If that profile is deleted, the system cant take you to them, and throws up a blank screen.

However all the post they did, do still exist.

"Forum posts stay so the point about belonging to the person is quite invalid... If you click on a forum post that a user has put up but left the site click on the green arrow ( all forum posts have gone)

The green arrow takes you to the posts by that profile.

If that profile is deleted, the system cant take you to them, and throws up a blank screen.

However all the post they did, do still exist."

indeed. As do messages with UNLOS as user name. No reason why vetifications can't do same.

Reckon I've lost about 100 unlos veris?

Northampton

So will they finally sort this out?

I'm gutted as over the last couple of years Iv list some great verifications. I think they should do it like forum post and messages UNLOS. Where your verification stays on your profile

Northampton

Completely agree

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

We agree to. Bring back the veris

Northampton

"We agree to. Bring back the veris"
thanks

We lost some good one but don't care to be honest still stays on the summary

Northampton

Lose the quote tho and then people think we've hidden for a reason

By *hyandtwistedCouple  over a year ago

loughborough

Wife was gutted when a guy she spent a whole evening dominating (her first meet alone) left the site and the veri disappeared, would have been nice to have user left the site name instead of dumping the whole veri

Northampton

Agree

no they wont show the veri but when someone leaves the site they leae their threads on the forum open taking space away from other threads if no op on a thread why keep it running

Northampton

"no they wont show the veri but when someone leaves the site they leae their threads on the forum open taking space away from other threads if no op on a thread why keep it running "
eh?

"If someone leaves the site I'm assuming they want everything about fab gone the profile and pics and veris hence why they all disappear "

So why dont their comments in the forums disappear

Northampton

"If someone leaves the site I'm assuming they want everything about fab gone the profile and pics and veris hence why they all disappear

So why dont their comments in the forums disappear "

exactly

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Wife was gutted when a guy she spent a whole evening dominating (her first meet alone) left the site and the veri disappeared, would have been nice to have user left the site name instead of dumping the whole veri"

It's to prevent people getting round the 'not verifying yourself from a fake profile' rule. This way veris are trackable and you can use your own judgement about the profile which left the words you've just read.

A resounding endorsement from someone who you can't check out is no endorsement at all.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

So make an UNLOS veri impossible to display on profile.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"So make an UNLOS veri impossible to display on profile.

"

It already is. You keep the tick and it stays in your tally on the verification summary but the text is removed.

I know that, I was talking in the circumstances where the text was retained

Northampton

Yes retain the txt!

By all means say person who left was only a member for 5mins (eg Pos fake veri) or years

But there forum posts don't disappear, user name replaced with UNLOS

So why dont their comments in the forums disappear exactly"

The forum thread would appear disjointed and hard to read If this happened.

Northampton

But there forum posts don't disappear, user name replaced with UNLOS"

exactly

Northampton

It's a shame they're not left on as UNLOS... I've lost some of my favourite veris

Northampton

Agreed

Northampton

"It's a shame they're not left on as UNLOS... I've lost some of my favourite veris "

I honestly don't know why they remove it altogether when someone leaves the site.

They are words on a screen. You can't tie that to anyone.

I don't display mine anyway but I like getting them and I've lost some good ones.

Especially when it's someone that you'd consider a friend (s) that have left.

I don't see why it can't just substitute the username with "unlos" instead of wiping out the entire verification.

If people would like the veris to remain why can't you copy and paste them and enter these onto ur profile text therefore it will always remain?

I agree keep the veris please

"If people would like the veris to remain why can't you copy and paste them and enter these onto ur profile text therefore it will always remain?"

Because by the time one finds out that someone has left, the veri has already gone.

And showing verifications might not be what one wants to do.

"Why...The verification should still be valid even if it says the author has left the site"

Copy and paste it when you first get it ..keep it somewhere safe if it matters to you

By *andyblokeMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"It's a shame they're not left on as UNLOS... I've lost some of my favourite veris

I honestly don't know why they remove it altogether when someone leaves the site.

I don't display mine anyway but I like getting them and I've lost some good ones.

I don't see why it can't just substitute the username with "unlos" instead of wiping out the entire verification. "

I quite agree. I have 3 friends, we still meet up occasionally for fun, and e mail each other too. However they got fed up with fabs timewasters and left the fabs site. Their veris of course went too. So now it looks like I havent met anyone for 18mths. Soo annoying.

So please lets leave veris in place when someone leaves.

To be honest verifications can sometimes be a load of rubbish...what people say about someone is subjective (for example "best fuck ever") depending on previous experience...people are hardly going to leave crap verification as the profile it was left on will hide it...and also make the person leaving the verification look bad...

It is like leaving consumer reviews about products...some like...some don't ...as everyone has different expectations and preferences...

"It's a shame they're not left on as UNLOS... I've lost some of my favourite veris

I don't see why it can't just substitute the username with "unlos" instead of wiping out the entire verification.

I quite agree. I have 3 friends, we still meet up occasionally for fun, and e mail each other too. However they got fed up with fabs timewasters and left the fabs site. Their veris of course went too. So now it looks like I havent met anyone for 18mths. Soo annoying.

So please lets leave veris in place when someone leaves."

But your summary says you last met 2 weeks ago

But your summary says you last met 2 weeks ago "

Busted lol

birmingham

But your summary says you last met 2 weeks ago "

I did indeed meet a couple 2 weeks ago well spotted. They left me a veri, then left fabs 2 days ago, and alas the veri went with them. So if you look at my veri list it looks like I haven't met for 18mths but you of course being an observant person now know I have

So maybe veri's aren't so important then?

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

It stays on your verification summary even when the individual verification has gone.

But your summary says you last met 2 weeks ago

I did indeed meet a couple 2 weeks ago well spotted. They left me a veri, then left fabs 2 days ago, and alas the veri went with them. So if you look at my veri list it looks like I haven't met for 18mths but you of course being an observant person now know I have

So maybe veri's aren't so important then?"

Folk get too hung up on veris I use them as just a guide and thats all.

Northampton

Yes but it doesn't show the veri so women assume it's either fake or with a min get or a man! Why can't they show with the name simply changed to user left site?!?!?!!

"Forum posts stay so the point about belonging to the person is quite invalid..."

Very valid point. Perhaps Admin can explain why Forum posts (which belong to the author) stay, when Verifications (which belong to the author) have to be removed. Somehow doubt they'll be arsed to though.

Northampton

"Forum posts stay so the point about belonging to the person is quite invalid...

Very valid point. Perhaps Admin can explain why Forum posts (which belong to the author) stay, when Verifications (which belong to the author) have to be removed. Somehow doubt they'll be arsed to though."

Thank you...This has been my question since the start of this thread!!!

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"

Thank you...This has been my question since the start of this thread!!!"

that made me giggle..

It's a very long thread..maybe not everyone reads it from top to bottom?

"Verifications belong to the author, if they leave the site the verification disappears. "

If author writes a forum post, that remains and username changes to UNLOS can't see why veries can't be same

I think when a member leaves the site, there should be an option if they wish to delete verifications or not, not make it default.

By *o_added_sugarWoman  over a year ago

A club not so many miles away

Their club reviews remain in place as well as the forum posts and it just states they have left the site. So why not verifications?? I believe they should stay. If people didn't want their writings to be read, they wouldn't leave them in the first place. We have a choice if to leave a verification or not. Regardless if we are on the site we write them to be read.

birmingham

"I think when a member leaves the site, there should be an option if they wish to delete verifications or not, not make it default."

that's it you are a star. that's the solution give them the option.

Northampton

"If people would like the veris to remain why can't you copy and paste them and enter these onto ur profile text therefore it will always remain?"

Coz then people will think u made it up?!?!

Northampton

"I think when a member leaves the site, there should be an option if they wish to delete verifications or not, not make it default.

that's it you are a star. that's the solution give them the option. "

agreed

Northampton

"Their club reviews remain in place as well as the forum posts and it just states they have left the site. So why not verifications?? I believe they should stay. If people didn't want their writings to be read, they wouldn't leave them in the first place. We have a choice if to leave a verification or not. Regardless if we are on the site we write them to be read. "

Thank you...agreed

Northampton

"Verifications belong to the author, if they leave the site the verification disappears.

If author writes a forum post, that remains and username changes to UNLOS can't see why veries can't be same"

exactly

Northampton

"

Thank you...This has been my question since the start of this thread!!!

that made me giggle..

It's a very long thread..maybe not everyone reads it from top to bottom? "

lol

By *ubywants2playCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

This REALLY annoys me!!! Part of our play is me listening to or watching past meets and as part of that I enjoy reading the veris that I left people and that they left me from those meets. It's a huge turn on for me, and it really bothers me when they're removed for no reason.

It's also a pain in the butt that people can't resurrect their old profiles as when most of them come back they naturally ask to be re-verified and naturally re verify us. The only downside is that this skews the summary. I've had the same individuals verify me 2 and 3 times which means the stats are wrong and out of date (I've ended up with up to 3 veris being left on the same day making it look like 3 separate meets on the same day - which isn't something I'd normally entertain!

Come on admin - what do we have to do to convince you?!

R x

Northampton

"This REALLY annoys me!!! Part of our play is me listening to or watching past meets and as part of that I enjoy reading the veris that I left people and that they left me from those meets. It's a huge turn on for me, and it really bothers me when they're removed for no reason.

It's also a pain in the butt that people can't resurrect their old profiles as when most of them come back they naturally ask to be re-verified and naturally re verify us. The only downside is that this skews the summary. I've had the same individuals verify me 2 and 3 times which means the stats are wrong and out of date (I've ended up with up to 3 veris being left on the same day making it look like 3 separate meets on the same day - which isn't something I'd normally entertain!

Come on admin - what do we have to do to convince you?!

R x "

Thank you!

Admin what I would really like is for verifications to be done away with completely, never understand why so many think they so blooming important that they want to keep them even from those that left the site.

"Verifications belong to the author, if they leave the site the verification disappears.

"

They disappear through them leaving yes, they may not object to the verification staying. At the moment there is no option for them to leave people with them.

"Why...The verification should still be valid even if it says the author has left the site"

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Yes, totally agree. Just change the author name to UNLOS, simple as that.

Northampton

"Yes, totally agree. Just change the author name to UNLOS, simple as that."
exactly!

So why dont their comments in the forums disappear "

because the reference or veri I give belongs to me,the posts I put on an open forum belonging to fab belong to fab..simples

So why dont their comments in the forums disappear because the reference or veri I give belongs to me,the posts I put on an open forum belonging to fab belong to fab..simples"

That is a very good point you make and well put.

I am well verified and when looking at others profiles I use as only a guide and do not take as gospel.

When folk leave fab or even block and verification vanishes so what accept it and move on.

So why dont their comments in the forums disappear because the reference or veri I give belongs to me,the posts I put on an open forum belonging to fab belong to fab..simples

I am well verified and when looking at others profiles I use as only a guide and do not take as gospel.

When folk leave fab or even block and verification vanishes so what accept it and move on."

Yeah but if you're running around there with a tripodius willyus then you probably don't need the verification as much as the next guy

Is there anyway that the Verification Summary could still list the number of verifications a person has received even if people have left and the text of the verification has been deleted

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Is there anyway that the Verification Summary could still list the number of verifications a person has received even if people have left and the text of the verification has been deleted"

It does.

Northampton

"Is there anyway that the Verification Summary could still list the number of verifications a person has received even if people have left and the text of the verification has been deleted

It does."

but doesn't say who left it (not even man woman or whatever) or what they said

So why dont their comments in the forums disappear because the reference or veri I give belongs to me,the posts I put on an open forum belonging to fab belong to fab..simples

When folk leave fab or even block and verification vanishes so what accept it and move on.

Yeah but if you're running around there with a tripodius willyus then you probably don't need the verification as much as the next guy"

Thats quite funny but my point is I dont take verifications too serious.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Is there anyway that the Verification Summary could still list the number of verifications a person has received even if people have left and the text of the verification has been deleted

It does. but doesn't say who left it (not even man woman or whatever) or what they said"

I was replying to someone about the summary, not the actual verifications.

By *uperock99Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

If you block someone or get blocked after you had maybe a fall out for whatever reason you still lose your verifications, it's like deniying you ever met that person, I thought they were about what happend when you met and what you thought of eachother at that meet, whatever happens after, fall out or left site, they should remain

Northampton

"If you block someone or get blocked after you had maybe a fall out for whatever reason you still lose your verifications, it's like deniying you ever met that person, I thought they were about what happend when you met and what you thought of eachother at that meet, whatever happens after, fall out or left site, they should remain "

That's different if blocked prob for a reason so veri should go. But if person jus leaves site it should stay albeit annon

"If you block someone or get blocked after you had maybe a fall out for whatever reason you still lose your verifications, it's like deniying you ever met that person, I thought they were about what happend when you met and what you thought of eachother at that meet, whatever happens after, fall out or left site, they should remain

That's different if blocked prob for a reason so veri should go. But if person jus leaves site it should stay albeit annon"

» Add a new message to this topic