FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > "Verified Member"

"Verified Member"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why not just scrap this? Its misleading in that it gives the impression a verified member is legit, honest, reccomended etc

The truth is I've probably experienced more time wasting, lieing and fantacism off so called verified members!!!

Its so frustrating.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So if someone is not attracted or not wanting to meet with you then they are time wasting fantasists and they should loose their verified status?? Just block and move on

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Why not just scrap this? Its misleading in that it gives the impression a verified member is legit, honest, reccomended etc

The truth is I've probably experienced more time wasting, lieing and fantacism off so called verified members!!!

Its so frustrating. "

"Time-wasting" in that they failed to turn up for a meet?

This term is used so often so loosely used to mean that, after a while, whoever you were chatting to turned out not to be interested...this isn't time-wasting.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Why not just scrap this? Its misleading in that it gives the impression a verified member is legit, honest, reccomended etc

Its so frustrating. "

Don't contact verified members; simple

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

The most common form of deception on here is a man pretending to be a woman which can readily be detected by an early phone call, but a verification would also tend to dispel doubts, and whilst I've sometimes been approached by men pretending to be women, I've never been bothered by any that are meeting-verified.

The lying and time-wasting labels are just too vague and subjective to pass any comment

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think verifications are a good thing to a degree. I also think they should run out after a year. I've seen some profiles that are "verified" 4/5 years ago. A lot can change with a person in that time

» Add a new message to this topic