FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Reuploading pics

Reuploading pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *harpDressed Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Noticed a well established profile had new pics, all dated this week. The odd thing was that they looked familiar. Scrolling down I eventually found one of them again..fron 5 years ago.

Now, I accept there's no way of knowing how old a pic is beyond the date it was uploaded to the site, but it does seem a little dishonest to reupload them to make them appear more recent (and I have no proof that was the reason in this case).

Any views?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't stand this shit is my view.

Site can hardly help people's dishonesty but you get a few requesting images just because they've got one from 3yrs ago on their profile...like these fools don't age like the rest of us! Lol

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Does uploading have to be new photo's? I often upload photo's which aren't new, they are me though!

Yeah i feel recent pics give a better idea of what someone looks like. I'm not meeting atm but still have recent pics up, will delete some and put even more recent ones up when i am meeting.

I think every few months is reasonable to expect people to upload pics, coz you can change a lot in that time. Just a different haircut can make someone look different.

I personally have one 2 year old pic up but it's my body showing all the tattoos i have, and it's a good pic to give an idea how covered i am, never been able to take as good of a pic than that one. It doesn't have my head on though and my body is probably about the same as it was then. All my other pics were uploaded on the day they were taken.

People do it not to make them look more recent but because e it pops up in all the news trends and has more chance of getting into the "currently hot" most fabbed category thus getting them a lot more views.

There's a few people who every week delete and re upload the same pics.

It's not so much dishonesty but more attention whoring

» Add a new message to this topic