FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > fao admin support

fao admin support

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I must say I am really disappointed with the site admin today. Never had to deal with them til today. But im not seeing any action as a result of my complaint.

I hope.one of them reads this and rectifies the situation asap pls.

BASICALLY I have a lady who is purposefully advertising my number in her status n profile under the disguise of her own. So since last nite...I have been inundated with calls...texts..whatsapp...vmail from fellas.

this is totally.wrong n unacceptable. Can theyget the user to stop.

Am I allowed to actually name n shame on here???!! Maybe it may help.

Sent admin numerous msgs since 8am wen I woke up to loads of msgs!!! Nothinf done as of yet. 2pm. Its ridiculous.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Give them time to react,it can take up to 48 hrs for a report to be dealt with but it will be dealt with

Naming and shaming isn't allowed so don`t do that

If you gave her your number completely unsolicited (I often get first messages containing a phone number) then that's a stupid thing to do, why would you do that? I tell such messages that I have written their number on men's toilet walls along with an invite for blow jobs. Its a risky business giving your number to strangers

"Give them time to react,it can take up to 48 hrs for a report to be dealt with but it will be dealt with

Naming and shaming isn't allowed so don`t do that"

I guess. But its.ridiculous. I gotta put up with this for 48hrs???

"If you gave her your number completely unsolicited (I often get first messages containing a phone number) then that's a stupid thing to do, why would you do that? I tell such messages that I have written their number on men's toilet walls along with an invite for blow jobs. Its a risky business giving your number to strangers "

Not such a stranger as we have met. Had fun etc. Then she blocked me. Reason? No flippin clue. But then she starts doin this and everyone thinks its her number.

Forum Mod

"Give them time to react,it can take up to 48 hrs for a report to be dealt with but it will be dealt with

Naming and shaming isn't allowed so don`t do that

I guess. But its.ridiculous. I gotta put up with this for 48hrs???"

Up to 48 hrs,it could be dealt with this afternoon

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

If she has you blocked how do you know your phone number is all over her profile?

Unless you're breaking site rules and using a different profile to get around the block!

Some loser was using my pics I told fab but I named and shamed and action got taken just after I did so and I got a warning of fab

Forum Mod

"If she has you blocked how do you know your phone number is all over her profile?

Unless you're breaking site rules and using a different profile to get around the block!"

Maybe he has friends that can see it,I'd be asking all of mine to keep looking at it