FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > secret word message filter

secret word message filter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm always hearing women/couples get inundated with messages where a single guy hasn't read their profile. Annoying I can imagine.

An idea, you set up a keyword which has to be matched in the subject bar of a message. You have this secret word written in your profile somewhere. If it's not found in the subject when someone messages you, the message doesn't get through to the receipt. The sender doesn't actually know if it's sent or not, or they would just skim read the profile again for the keyword.

Optional of course. Much like age filters.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

What about the couples and females who don't read profiles either? We get lots of them.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"What about the couples and females who don't read profiles either? We get lots of them."

Apologies, a little bit sexist there wasn't I

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I'm always hearing women/couples get inundated with messages where a single guy hasn't read their profile. Annoying I can imagine.

An idea, you set up a keyword which has to be matched in the subject bar of a message. You have this secret word written in your profile somewhere. If it's not found in the subject when someone messages you, the message doesn't get through to the receipt. The sender doesn't actually know if it's sent or not, or they would just skim read the profile again for the keyword.

Optional of course. Much like age filters."

You can stick a keyword in your profile already - many do. It's just a 'hoop' for people to jump through. Most can be spotted without reading a profile fully.

Oh - as many women and couples don't read profile text as single guys, by the way.

A

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

block certain people eg couples or single men would cut down on folks

» Add a new message to this topic