FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verify profiles Options

Verify profiles Options

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would like a third option added to present choices

Meeting in person

Webcam (seen on cam, checked not a video)

Phone: You can't verify by phone any more

Could this be changed to

Method:

Meeting in person

Social event :

The the old phone option could come back as social event/meeting

I am tired of getting mails from people that are verified but when I read their profile they have just waved at somebody at a M&G or been for coffee with somebody .

It would be useful when looking at profile verification summary

ie 1 webcams

4 Social Events

0 Meeting in Person

Would be a more accurate displaying of a profile I was just mailed from

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

How is going for coffee with someone not a meeting in person verification? I met that person. They turned up as arranged, were a male/female/couple and looked as they did in their photos. That's what veri's are for. What's the difference between that and what you say should be a meet in person veri??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think she may mean a verification that they have sex with people????

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I think she may mean a verification that they have sex with people????"

That's not what the veri system is for though. It's just to confirm that people are who they say they are. Well that's what ive always thought anyway?

"I would like a third option added to present choices

Meeting in person

Could this be changed to

Method:

Meeting in person

Social event :

I am tired of getting mails from people that are verified but when I read their profile they have just waved at somebody at a M&G or been for coffee with somebody .

ie 1 webcams

4 Social Events

0 Meeting in Person

"

why is "meeting" on webcam any more a genuine verification that meeting for coffee??? IMO I think i webcam verification is more likely to be fake that a face to face meeting - you can't really get the "vibes" off someone on a webcam unless you already know them!

"How is going for coffee with someone not a meeting in person verification? I met that person. They turned up as arranged, were a male/female/couple and looked as they did in their photos. That's what veri's are for. What's the difference between that and what you say should be a meet in person veri??"

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Would rather see webcam removed from veris, same as phone, personally. Meet in person is the only one that means anything.

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

"I would like a third option added to present choices

Meeting in person

Could this be changed to

Method:

Meeting in person

Social event :

ie 1 webcams

4 Social Events

0 Meeting in Person

"

I agree, I want to know someone has had sex, webcams are useless aswell we only use them before a meet if we have to travel far

I DON'T want to see 'meet in person' divided between sex-meets and social-meets. It's no-one business but mine who I have had sex with.

I agree that a cam verification seems more open to abuse than the sites photo verification option.

I would only really trust a meet in person and even then ill look at the person who verified them to see if they have verifications themselves.

For the purposes of allowing people to verify each other I think it should be limited to people who have been met in person.

There's enough of a community with clubs and parties to phase out the cam verification altogether.

What would be a useful option for verifications a special one for the occasions when a stunning female appears on the site and is verified within hours by an ugly single male....

Seems to happen a lot that. I could be forgiven for thinking said blokes are fooled by these new female members & verify them as they think it'll give them a better chance at getting a shag, without actually realising most of said stunning new female members are actually supressed gay men who get off on turning on straight blokes.

By *egsandPearlyCouple  over a year ago

Shaftesbury

"What would be a useful option for verifications a special one for the occasions when a stunning female appears on the site and is verified within hours by an ugly single male....

Seems to happen a lot that. I could be forgiven for thinking said blokes are fooled by these new female members & verify them as they think it'll give them a better chance at getting a shag, without actually realising most of said stunning new female members are actually supressed gay men who get off on turning on straight blokes. "

Ditto that

I'm not going to comment on whether the webcam option should be removed or not. I would like to know why men can't be verified in this way. Just because a woman is verified on cam doesn't mean she is more reliable than a bloke so i don't understand the distinction.

I do feel a social meet is still a meet. That means you turn up and that's all that matters. Whether you are good in bed or not is subjective anyway.

"What would be a useful option for verifications a special one for the occasions when a stunning female appears on the site and is verified within hours by an ugly single male....

Seems to happen a lot that. I could be forgiven for thinking said blokes are fooled by these new female members & verify them as they think it'll give them a better chance at getting a shag, without actually realising most of said stunning new female members are actually supressed gay men who get off on turning on straight blokes. "

All the women on here are stunning!

Come at me ladies

"I DON'T want to see 'meet in person' divided between sex-meets and social-meets. It's no-one business but mine who I have had sex with."

» Add a new message to this topic