FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Glitch?

Glitch?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etes-dragon OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wales and the South West

Just wondering if there is a glitch somewhere along the line, as someone we have never spoken to before has managed to message our profile while it is hidden, and we have never messaged them before either.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

It would appear that you haven't blocked single males of my age from messaging you. Do single males appear to be blocked in your Message Filters?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Even though you have hidden your profile, the option is still there to send you a message. It could be that someone has read your Forum posts, seen your avatar and location, and found you attractive through that. To prevent messages, you need to use your filters.

By *etes-dragon OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wales and the South West

ah ok. I didnt realise you had to alter your filters as well as hiding your profile. Thought hiding the profile was enough to stop seeing your profile and messaging you. Doesnt make a lot of sense .... but there we go. Thanks for your help

I clicked on soneone who had there profile hidden and there was no way to message them so I'm not sure i follow the above.

"I clicked on soneone who had there profile hidden and there was no way to message them so I'm not sure i follow the above."

Maybe they had used their filters to exclude you, as well as hiding their profile?

» Add a new message to this topic