FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Non photo- verified profiles

Non photo- verified profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think that getting photo-verified within a certain time frame e.g. a week, should be mandatory.

I like the fact that this site is free and users can use it how they like, to a varying level of seriousness, but I think this would filter out a lot of the dodgy profiles on here (to the benefit of all the 'real' users).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Why don't you just ignore the profiles that don't have photo verifications instead?

I don't think it's fair to force people to anything when there are ways of avoiding profiles you don't want to deal with

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Coventry

"Why don't you just ignore the profiles that don't have photo verifications instead?

I don't think it's fair to force people to anything when there are ways of avoiding profiles you don't want to deal with "

Agreeed! Only takes a sec to delete any message without the little tick next to the name

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"I think that getting photo-verified within a certain time frame e.g. a week, should be mandatory.

I like the fact that this site is free and users can use it how they like, to a varying level of seriousness, but I think this would filter out a lot of the dodgy profiles on here (to the benefit of all the 'real' users)."

So, we are not "real" users then?

Photo veries are not worth the pixels they are showing.

Even a relative tech Neanderthal like me could fake one, the only veri that really demonstrates someone is likely to be more genuine is a play meet one.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Why don't you just ignore the profiles that don't have photo verifications instead?

I don't think it's fair to force people to anything when there are ways of avoiding profiles you don't want to deal with "

"I think that getting photo-verified within a certain time frame e.g. a week, should be mandatory.

I like the fact that this site is free and users can use it how they like, to a varying level of seriousness, but I think this would filter out a lot of the dodgy profiles on here (to the benefit of all the 'real' users)."

We're real, a lot realer than the photo verified users we traveled an 80 mile round trip to meet and then who didn't appear!

I should have explained what I meant more thoroughly, I meant 'at least photo-verified', if not physically verified.

Or... you could just ignore the profiles that aren't photo verified....

No-one forces you to mail them do they?

"Or... you could just ignore the profiles that aren't photo verified....

No-one forces you to mail them do they?"

No, no one forces me to do anything.

This is the site feedback forum darlings...

Why? Time wasters can still photo verify

I'm not photo verified test have lot meet in person verifications, do I need to leave site then

"I should have explained what I meant more thoroughly, I meant 'at least photo-verified', if not physically verified.

"

I totally agree with you,everyone should be face verified,it is a private photo,within a certain time frame.

I'm verified but not photo verified and have no plans to change that.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Just filter out non verified users from contacting you. Then it's not a problem.

"Just filter out non verified users from contacting you. Then it's not a problem. "

If you block non verified people from contacting you and they really want to contact you then they'll get photo verified. I've had a couple of guys do it to enable them to message me.

Im not photo verified and never thought it mattered because i have personal verifications if somebody doesnt want to talk to me or suspects i'm not "real" because i don't have a photo veri then, oh well! Lol. X

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

We are not photo verified and don't see the point.

I'm a Web / graphics designer by trade and I have proved this point on certain sites that I can get any picture verified ... With less than a few minutes in photoshop.

I like the fact that this site is free and users can use it how they like, to a varying level of seriousness, but I think this would filter out a lot of the dodgy profiles on here (to the benefit of all the 'real' users).

We're real, a lot realer than the photo verified users we traveled an 80 mile round trip to meet and then who didn't appear!

"

sorry the hamster got toothache

Plenty of tools already on the site to aid you...I think they might charge a little more for a service that includes ensuring you choose more wisely...if that was even possible.

"I should have explained what I meant more thoroughly, I meant 'at least photo-verified', if not physically verified.

I totally agree with you,everyone should be face verified,it is a private photo,within a certain time frame."

Nope. Shan't. It's pointless, proves nothing and we can't see the point.

» Add a new message to this topic