FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Little help please

Little help please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, if anyone can help, that would be great. I have a single profile and I have been changed to a mf couple and I have no idea how to change this back to female. Does anyone know what I can do?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just edit profile explaining you are no longer a couple , remove couple pics if you on profile and put single pics off you up . Other than that i guess you will need to delete profile and start again hope that helps .

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Report your profile to admin and they will change it.

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

"Just edit profile explaining you are no longer a couple , remove couple pics if you on profile and put single pics off you up . Other than that i guess you will need to delete profile and start again hope that helps ."

We see guys doing this all the time, Mrs have left them but they keep the couple status on here and explain in the profile it's just the male available (some do anyway)

Very much frowned upon as it's seen as a way around the system where someone would have blocked "single males" and that wouldn't apply to you as you're running a couples profile but now as single male.

Be very interesting to see if that scenario with a single female would be frowned upon? ... very much doubt it lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I totally understand your concern as i know off someone who is doing it that way you explain av reported to admin but they av done nothing so unless the op speaks to Admin or change it that way or the easiest way i can think off is just delete and rejoin as a female put the odd pic as avatar and put nothing in pics or profile and she will still get heaps off messages but just my opinion om how 1 sided site can be .

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

For anything like this ask Admin from the CONTACT button