FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > friends mail box

friends mail box

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think you need to separate those you know and trust from all the spamming messages.

Some women get hundreds and hundreds of messages. By the time youve struck something up your messages then get ingulfed with 700 other guys.

I think a seperate inbox would help a lot of people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

If you use the Web version I think there is already an option for friends messages to come up a different colour.

I think.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"If you use the Web version I think there is already an option for friends messages to come up a different colour.

I think."

Only have a mobile for online

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I get a little 'friends' icon on messages from people on my friends list.

Not sure if thats just for site supporters though...and thats on the laptop. I dont use the mobile site so have no idea if that makes a difference or not.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The friends icon does show on mobile version, but you can't filter to see only friends messages. Which is what I think OP is seeking

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

The friend message icon shows on my pc version too...hope that helps. Not a bad idea though for those that get hundreds of messages a day [I do not mean me when I say that!]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tbh if i'm enjoying a chat then i will very rarely lose that conversation amongst other messages as i know how to prioritise a conversation in my inbox.

Obviously those who get loads of messages may get better offers while chatting with someone and start to prioritise that conversation instead.

» Add a new message to this topic