FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > cant get our inbuilt cam to load

cant get our inbuilt cam to load

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

windows 7 home

packard bell easynote

inbuilt cam,

recently our cam fails to load and we simply get a white or blank screen where the view of our cam should be.

all of the flash settings have been set, except that the microphone tab is frozen.

i've tried all three of the possible drivers for our cam to no avail.

and unsure if there is, or how to go about using MTML5 rather than flash, if this is at all possible with our cam or with fab.

we've run out of potential fixes for it.

we thought perhaps it might be a firewall issue, but cant seem to add flash to firewall exceptions, and unsure how to make sure cam itself is added.

i have a certain amount of expertse, so i should be able to follow any cxlear instreuctions anyone may have.

it is a really big handicap for us not to have use of cam in fab as it is our favorite ande easiest way to show new potewntial friends that we are a real and genuine cpuple.

many thanks in advance, vivien & paul

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Two things worth a try:

1. try another browser e.g. chrome/firefox

2. try plugging your headphones into your mic socket of the laptop

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi got nearly same question until now could log on to chat rooms from HP laptop suddenly doesn't let us use the small laptop to log in anymore and we need the big one which is heavier ... tried all reinstalled Firefox and all the software stuff but still doesnt work Help please (Naughtyxx)

» Add a new message to this topic