FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Distance

Distance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any way something can be added to your profile to specify from how far away you want to be contacted? Some guys get really horrible when I say I'm not looking to meet out of a certain area ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Just put it your profile must be within 30 miles or what ever the distance is.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tried saying only profiles in AB postcode but still getting messages from all over .. Wish they would read??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Guys i guess will just be guys but the decent one's will av some common sense and not bother you but the chancer's always will , as other poster said all you can do is mention it in your profile in big letters and if you receive messages from further than you want don't open and just delete . Hope that helps you .

"Tried saying only profiles in AB postcode but still getting messages from all over .. Wish they would read??"

Mine says no more than an hour but few read that bit or they're just chancing their luck

"Just put it your profile must be within 30 miles or what ever the distance is."

Why people don't read profiles lol

"Is there any way something can be added to your profile to specify from how far away you want to be contacted? Some guys get really horrible when I say I'm not looking to meet out of a certain area .. "

We would like this also.

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Milan, Italy

"Tried saying only profiles in AB postcode but still getting messages from all over .. Wish they would read??

Mine says no more than an hour but few read that bit or they're just chancing their luck "

That depends on what type of car they drive and how fast they can drive... Mind you in London you wouldn't travel that far at all in an hour if you get stuck in the traffic lol

» Add a new message to this topic