FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > East Anglia

East Anglia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rnortholt OP   Man  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

Any chance of having this as a new region on the meets and events?

We have a seperate chat room and I think this would be useful rather than the current system that links people from as far apart as Essex and Derbyshire under the East Midlands designation.

People on the fringes -say parts of Cambridgeshire can always double list themselves in two regions, but at the moment the current area seems too large and to lump places together that have no conection in a way that happens nowhere else in England

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heAnnexWoman  over a year ago

Kings Lynn SWINGERS CLUB, PE33 0BE

I agree "regions" needs addressing - Midlands seems to cover Norfolk, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire on searches, etc

I put im Midland although myself and the club is based in Norfolk, simply because that is the nearest region listed.

Lots of great new features recently and fabs has come on leaps and bounds since its birth so keep up the good work, but i really feel this update is long overdue.

Spanx

Mistress VJ

x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where would bedfordshire be put...its on the cusp of east midlands east anglia and home counties!

By *rnortholt OP   Man  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

Probably a bit like London and the South East....if you live on the edge of the capital you list in both areas if you ave something coming up....

» Add a new message to this topic