FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Who's looked at me filters

Who's looked at me filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey I was thinking the who's looked at me list (yes I know many look in stealth) could do with the addition of the same filter as the who's near results ie "those who fit my preferences"

That way you can quickly see who may (yes not everyone who looks is gonna be interested) be interested without have to go through the large amount of people who don't interest you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely if they were interested they would messaged you when they looked at your profile

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

If I were interested I would message.

If they couldn't mail you due to your filters then surely they don't fit your criteria.

Or finally, they aren't interested.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Surely if they were interested they would messaged you when they looked at your profile"

I don't message everyone I'm interested in. And I've met people after messaging when I've noticed that they've looked at me a lot over a few days. But 90% of the looked at mes arnt applicable.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

I've always thought that being able to the same filters on the looked at me as the near me would be useful. As it is I hardly ever use it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"But 90% of the looked at mes arnt applicable.

"

Yup same here.

I get a lot of couples looking at me. I click through and look at their profile and they are almost always looking for a bi guy.

I'm straight. It's frustrating especially if the female half is hot.

» Add a new message to this topic