FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Timewasters

Timewasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There should be a genuine way of naming and shaming members who arrange meets and then go quiet - dont answer mails - leave you wondering WTF!

Have spent many a meet waiting in all done up only for another NO SHOW -

Maybe a private score card where we submit a missed meet and Admin look through the messaging to confirm the details and so after several genuine strikes - They're OUT

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There should be a genuine way of naming and shaming members who arrange meets and then go quiet - dont answer mails - leave you wondering WTF!

Have spent many a meet waiting in all done up only for another NO SHOW -

"

Ever wonder what the common denominator here is ??

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Meaning?

We normally get to about an hour before the meet and then they cancel, you talk for days, arrange everything and then they say sorry cant make it.

First on my list would be cherrybun, talk about waste of time and bloody money after I paid for a hotel and everything.

Make sure they keep in touch and chat right up to the point of setting off at least.

My meets all come to me and are driving but they still message me while on their way here, while at traffic lights and things like that not while driving literally, and i never ask them message to but they're excited about meeting me so do this without being asked. So yeah you can tell who is genuine and enthusiastic about meeting. If someone offers to meet me then stops contact i presume the meet is off and i meet someone else, or have a chill out if i feel like that.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin have said they won't have a name and shame list as it is easily abused ( see Moodys post )

Admin can't really do anything about people not replying to mails or changing their mind about a meet...but if you get a no show you can report that from their profile and let Admin check it out.