FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > for admin

for admin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onnie and John OP   Couple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi guys.. please can you update rule 6 to cover social media in chatrooms .. connie xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

whats social media xxxx pls

WILTSHIRE

"whats social media xxxx pls"

the main one is..skype..as people keep putting up their addy in the chat..connie xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

That is covered by rule 10

WILTSHIRE

hi and thanks for the reply..if you are old enough to know what IM stands for fine..rule 6 or 10 have got it covered,, but loads of people of all ages have no idea.. would be easier if the rule read skype yahoo (if that's still around ) and all the new one's coming on line like oovoo etc, just in case you read this far and wounded what IM stands for : IM Address means Instant Messenger Address, example yahoo messenger , msn messenger and etc. So if i have still got your attention you ask why, well people are posting addy in chat, if i say please put it in your profile or private message , what happens they say , go away miss marples, then a mod enters the room and times them out, later when the time out has passed, the offender returns morning about been timed out..and not releasing the rules 6 or 10.. ok many have not read the rules or even know where to find them, but if it was written in "today's talk" then its easier to explain,,go and read the rules.. thanks if you read this far..(back in me box) connie xx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"hi and thanks for the reply..if you are old enough to know what IM stands for fine..rule 6 or 10 have got it covered,, but loads of people of all ages have no idea.. would be easier if the rule read skype yahoo (if that's still around ) and all the new one's coming on line like oovoo etc, just in case you read this far and wounded what IM stands for : IM Address means Instant Messenger Address, example yahoo messenger , msn messenger and etc. So if i have still got your attention you ask why, well people are posting addy in chat, if i say please put it in your profile or private message , what happens they say , go away miss marples, then a mod enters the room and times them out, later when the time out has passed, the offender returns morning about been timed out..and not releasing the rules 6 or 10.. ok many have not read the rules or even know where to find them, but if it was written in "today's talk" then its easier to explain,,go and read the rules.. thanks if you read this far..(back in me box) connie xx "

Just leave it for the mods to deal with, thats what they are there for...

To be honest Id be pretty pissed off if someone who wasnt a mod kept reminding me to go and read the rules and telling me to put it in my profile or take it to PM etc

If a mod isnt around when its happening and it is disrupting the room then just report it and Admin can review the chatlog and deal with it if necessary.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

" ok many have not read the rules or even know where to find them, but if it was written in "today's talk" then its easier to explain,,go and read the rules..

."

I suppose it wouldn't matter what was written if they don't read the rules anyway.Rule 6 is for flooding by the way.

You are in the right place for your feedback though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This reminds me so much of the Red Dwarf Kryton/Rimmer Space Corps Directive situations...amazing.

» Add a new message to this topic