FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Other people in pics

Other people in pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A couple of my pics were rejected last week because it wasn't me in the pics, although the other woman's face was not visible.

And yet, in other men's profiles, there are women everywhere!, even though it just says 'man' on their profile! How does that work!!!!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

You have to be in the pic, doesnt matter if the other persons face is visible or not.

If you see pics on other profiles where the profile holder isnt in the pic then please report them and Admin will review.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Iv had pics with me and other people in it rejected till I bleared there face

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You have to be in the pic, doesnt matter if the other persons face is visible or not.

If you see pics on other profiles where the profile holder isnt in the pic then please report them and Admin will review."

Ahh ok, yes I will do x

I'm always in pics I display...but also with my playmates on many occasions...and of course they have consented...plus, I might be in the pics on their profile too.

some people believe it should only be the account holder(s) in pics..I think thats pretty unfair, especially to those of us that like the odd group meet...and like sharing our pictures.

and to have equality for any gender,as long as the rules are followed is important.

If I have a meet in my pics I post it as MF.....there may be a group of us in the pic..I still have to post it as MF..

unless fab wants to clear that up for me..

Personally we think that only the profile holder should be in the pic, i bet 99% of the ladies in pics have no idea that they have had there pics posted on here, even with faces blanked out

"Personally we think that only the profile holder should be in the pic, i bet 99% of the ladies in pics have no idea that they have had there pics posted on here, even with faces blanked out"

maybe they check their meets profile?

At one point my orange sofa bed was in at least 8 other people's profiles....along with them and at least parts of me lol.

The sofa ed is no more.

But it lives on in a few profiles!

"Personally we think that only the profile holder should be in the pic, i bet 99% of the ladies in pics have no idea that they have had there pics posted on here, even with faces blanked out

maybe they check their meets profile?"

Maybe their UNLOS

Maybe there blocked by the profile,

maybe they did not know the photo was being taken

"Personally we think that only the profile holder should be in the pic, i bet 99% of the ladies in pics have no idea that they have had there pics posted on here, even with faces blanked out

maybe they check their meets profile?

Maybe their UNLOS

Maybe there blocked by the profile,

maybe they did not know the photo was being taken"

yes maybe....anyway...its never bothered my meets..

"

If I have a meet in my pics I post it as MF.....there may be a group of us in the pic..I still have to post it as MF..

unless fab wants to clear that up for me.."

Fab isnt around by the look of it just now, but will I do?

Yep, there isnt a group option so MF is the appropriate one

I had the rules explained to me but they don't hold water. I've reported LOADS of pics where there's the tip of a cock and a full woman on a mans profile but they don't get removed. It really annoys me when the guy isn't verified. That means some prior girl he slept with is on the internet and doesn't even know. It's shameful.

"

unless fab wants to clear that up for me..

Fab isnt around by the look of it just now, but will I do?

Yep, there isnt a group option so MF is the appropriate one "

thanks fab minion x

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"It really annoys me when the guy isn't verified. That means some prior girl he slept with is on the internet and doesn't even know. It's shameful."
Why does the fact that a guy isn't verified mean that the girl doesn't know her pics are on his profile? 2+2=5?

"It really annoys me when the guy isn't verified. That means some prior girl he slept with is on the internet and doesn't even know. It's shameful.Why does the fact that a guy isn't verified mean that the girl doesn't know her pics are on his profile? 2+2=5? "

Because he hasn't had meets from the site obviously. And if it were a woman from the site in the pics, don't you think she would have verified him since they'd had sex?

"I had the rules explained to me but they don't hold water. I've reported LOADS of pics where there's the tip of a cock and a full woman on a mans profile but they don't get removed. It really annoys me when the guy isn't verified. That means some prior girl he slept with is on the internet and doesn't even know. It's shameful."

If its the tip of his cock then he's in the pic so it complies with pic rules and there is no reason for it to be deleted.

If the womans face was in the pic then it should be reported and it will be removed

"I had the rules explained to me but they don't hold water. I've reported LOADS of pics where there's the tip of a cock and a full woman on a mans profile but they don't get removed. It really annoys me when the guy isn't verified. That means some prior girl he slept with is on the internet and doesn't even know. It's shameful.

If its the tip of his cock then he's in the pic so it complies with pic rules and there is no reason for it to be deleted.

If the womans face was in the pic then it should be reported and it will be removed"

Well as i said, i've reported them. I suppose it's a good thing for me as i use those kinds of pics to filter out the kind of guys i don't want to meet.

"

Well as i said, i've reported them. I suppose it's a good thing for me as i use those kinds of pics to filter out the kind of guys i don't want to meet. "

Yep, very useful for that

"I had the rules explained to me but they don't hold water. I've reported LOADS of pics where there's the tip of a cock and a full woman on a mans profile but they don't get removed. It really annoys me when the guy isn't verified. That means some prior girl he slept with is on the internet and doesn't even know. It's shameful.

If the womans face was in the pic then it should be reported and it will be removed

Well as i said, i've reported them. I suppose it's a good thing for me as i use those kinds of pics to filter out the kind of guys i don't want to meet. "

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

"It really annoys me when the guy isn't verified. That means some prior girl he slept with is on the internet and doesn't even know. It's shameful.Why does the fact that a guy isn't verified mean that the girl doesn't know her pics are on his profile? 2+2=5?

Because he hasn't had meets from the site obviously. And if it were a woman from the site in the pics, don't you think she would have verified him to since they'd had sex?"

Could both be both unverified and on site. However more likely your correct.

"It really annoys me when the guy isn't verified. That means some prior girl he slept with is on the internet and doesn't even know. It's shameful.Why does the fact that a guy isn't verified mean that the girl doesn't know her pics are on his profile? 2+2=5?

Because he hasn't had meets from the site obviously. And if it were a woman from the site in the pics, don't you think she would have verified him to since they'd had sex?

Could both be both unverified and on site. However more likely your correct."

Yup. Shady, shady stuff.