FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > club membership

club membership

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nttake2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

South

Would there be a a way of capturing which clubs folks are members of, and be able to search such?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There may be, subject to people wanting it publicly available - many wouldn't. There would also need to regular updating, by users, to keep the data meaningful and accurate.

And of course, the development costs that Fab would incur, in implementing this change.

Followed by the thousands of users currently active, who would need to update their profiles to enter the info.

I think if you'd like to get to know others who go to a specific place, then it's worth posting your interest, so that others can determine if you meet their requirements, rather than vice versa.

A lot of users are wary of being stalked, so won't post lots of public information that could lead to hassle for them.

Not wishing to sound negative, but gave this idea a once over and that's what came to mind.

And for every change,something else would be pushed out of place, or lose its priority. Maybe it's high priority for others but I'm guessing it won't be.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You could start several new threads, each one carrying the name of a club, if people wish they could leave a post verifying that they're members.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would there be a a way of capturing which clubs folks are members of, and be able to search such?"

Sorry, I wouldn't be willing to share this information. Others might, but I would want an 'opt-out'.

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

Quite a lot of people go to a number of clubs. There is also the issue of what consists of "membership". In the clubs we go to only the single males are paying members.

Him

» Add a new message to this topic