FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Block notes

Block notes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd like to be able to make a note that only I could see that reminds me of why I blocked a particular person.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pace_Cowboy_BrumMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I think you can. I can on phone app anyway. Go to block list. Select the profile and there's an option in 'more' to add private note.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Become a site supporter and you'll have what you want.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh yeah, I've been a site supporter plenty of times before and never noticed this!

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

"I'd like to be able to make a note that only I could see that reminds me of why I blocked a particular person."

Y...if u blocked them then y wud u be looking at them again..They can't message u!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I'd like to be able to make a note that only I could see that reminds me of why I blocked a particular person.

Y...if u blocked them then y wud u be looking at them again..They can't message u!"

Because there are "pissed me off in the heat of the moment" offences, "said or did something annoying or stupid" offences and "said or did something that revolted or disgusted me beyond any chance of forgiveness" offences.

Sometimes after a little time and a bit of calming down you might rethink a block.

Northampton

"I'd like to be able to make a note that only I could see that reminds me of why I blocked a particular person.

Y...if u blocked them then y wud u be looking at them again..They can't message u!

Because there are "pissed me off in the heat of the moment" offences, "said or did something annoying or stupid" offences and "said or did something that revolted or disgusted me beyond any chance of forgiveness" offences.

Sometimes after a little time and a bit of calming down you might rethink a block."

Then if all u need is time don't block just ignore them! And anyway how many people do u block then regret? ! Seriously?!

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Sometimes after a little time and a bit of calming down you might rethink a block."

block button is a tool not a weapon.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I have only re thought a block once in 7 years after I bumped into them in a club and we chatted

Ended up blocking them again within a month,apparently I don't do forgiveness very well

Y...if u blocked them then y wud u be looking at them again..They can't message u!"

I like to use the note facility to remind me why I blocked someone

The 'notes' function is great! I don't tend to block people, but I like to record my opinions If peeps are on on my NIAMY list, chances are, they're never coming off!

Northampton

"The 'notes' function is great! I don't tend to block people, but I like to record my opinions If peeps are on on my NIAMY list, chances are, they're never coming off!"
lol

"Oh yeah, I've been a site supporter plenty of times before and never noticed this! "

comes really useful x

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

fab is like a box of tools you just need to know how to use them

» Add a new message to this topic