FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Message grouping

Message grouping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love that when you open a message you can see all the messages in that 'thread' as a site supporter...BUT... I've been wondering foor a while whether it'd be possible to have messages grouped in the main inbox page, sorted by who sent it?

Would this be possible? It might make things a bit more manageable for those who receive lots and lots of mail!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aithlessangelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Few folk have been asking this for ages... the messaging system is about the only thing that puts me off this site..

I totally agree. I also think it should be a feature only available to site supporters!

If you know anyone that would like to see htis please pass it on, see if we can get it noticed

By *esley_CTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I would dearly love to see this as a feature... it's good that as site supporters we see the message threads... but with each new message opening in a new window your inbox becomes a nightmare!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It would make a huge difference. This it the only site i've been on where this doesnt happen, its makes the inbox so messy.

Thanks for the input both of you, I think it would help those who want to be organised

By *emini1637Woman  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Great idea

» Add a new message to this topic