FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Blocking same sex

Blocking same sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isterTease OP   Man  over a year ago

Chigwell

If there isn't already can you create an option that can block desperate gays & tv men from your profile. As a straight man I've reached my limit of being harassed by same sex profiles, I've not selected to be contacted by men nor is it mentioned in my profile yet I still get contacted by men.

And yes I am blocking them but I feel there should be an easier way to stop this from happening

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can go to:

My Account - Message Filters - males and tv/ts/cd, click on Block Them.

Chigwell

Thanks for that , I'd like a more in depth option like being able to completely stop them from viewing my profile but I guess this will have to do

"Thanks for that , I'd like a more in depth option like being able to completely stop them from viewing my profile but I guess this will have to do "

What difference does it make to you if they view your profile?

"Thanks for that , I'd like a more in depth option like being able to completely stop them from viewing my profile but I guess this will have to do

"

Agree we've blocked both from messaging us, (just not our thing) no problem looking though. Maybe some women wouldn't want you looking at them but you do.

"Thanks for that , I'd like a more in depth option like being able to completely stop them from viewing my profile but I guess this will have to do "

You can hide your profile, but then nobody would be able to see it at all.

Blocking an individual person means they cannot see your profile at all, everyone not blocked can.

I wouldn't worry too much about people looking at you. I look at all sorts of pages, for no reason other than i'm nosey.

I'm quite flattered by males and tv/ts viewing my profile! Just because they view doesn't mean we're going to play!

If its such an issue, don't view who has viewed you and adjust your filters!

Simple really

Maybe it's because you've got a meet verification from a man....

"Maybe it's because you've got a meet verification from a man...."

Maybe because he was part of a threes one and the male was the one who left the verification?? We all have our preferences and others should be decent enough to respect them without turning into a pest. Good luck hunny

Hiya.

"Maybe it's because you've got a meet verification from a man....

Maybe because he was part of a threes one and the male was the one who left the verification?? We all have our preferences and others should be decent enough to respect them without turning into a pest. Good luck hunny "

Yet it's the only one he chooses to hide :p

"Hiya. "

Gay boy

Chigwell

"Thanks for that , I'd like a more in depth option like being able to completely stop them from viewing my profile but I guess this will have to do

Agree we've blocked both from messaging us, (just not our thing) no problem looking though. Maybe some women wouldn't want you looking at them but you do."

There is nothing wrong with viewing, i myself have viewed profiles and found out after reading it that im not her type. But i dont then go fabbing every single one of her pics and sending messages explaining what i want to do to her

Chigwell

"Maybe it's because you've got a meet verification from a man....

Maybe because he was part of a threes one and the male was the one who left the verification?? We all have our preferences and others should be decent enough to respect them without turning into a pest. Good luck hunny

Yet it's the only one he chooses to hide :p"

as ButterScotchDelight rightly assumed it was from a threesome which was arranged by the other guy and happened back in 2011. And whilst i do appreciate the verification the fact that it was left by a single male is off putting because desperate and maybe illiterate gays and tvs cant seem to read a few sentences and seem to zone in on key words

"Hiya. "

Haha

» Add a new message to this topic