FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > hotlist

hotlist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It would be fun if we could see if we had been hotlist by other fab users. We can see a list of who we've hotlisted, why not the reverse?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It would be fun if we could see if we had been hotlist by other fab users. We can see a list of who we've hotlisted, why not the reverse? "

Don't be silly!

*deletes hotlist asap*

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

May give people the wrong idea about them if they could view my hotlist, I only use it for keeping tabs on profiles that keep writting hilarious ranty statuses just to see how long it takes for them to actually blow a gasket

This has been raised before.

People use their hotlists for different purposes.

Some use it as a wish list, while others use it as a black list.

I don't want people knowing they're on my hotlist it's not always for good reasons.

If you could see who list you are on I'd probably be hitting the block button a few times.

I would however like to see the amount of peoples lists I am on if any. That I feel would be less controversial.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I think it would be interesting to see how many hot lists I'm on rather than whose hotlist I'm on.

Please let it be more than 1 though...

"I don't want people knowing they're on my hotlist it's not always for good reasons.

If you could see who list you are on I'd probably be hitting the block button a few times.

That's what I meant. I don't want to see your hotlist, just want to know if I'm on it kinda ting! Not yours specificly, metaphoricly

I would however like to see the amount of peoples lists I am on if any. That I feel would be less controversial. "

"I don't want people knowing they're on my hotlist it's not always for good reasons.

That's what I meant. I don't want to see your hotlist, just want to know if I'm on it kinda ting! Not yours specificly, metaphoricly

I would however like to see the amount of peoples lists I am on if any. That I feel would be less controversial. "

» Add a new message to this topic