FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > site supporters dont renew

site supporters dont renew

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

telling all site supporters not to renew there fivers until they do something about he site and give the site supporters a room of there own where non site supporters cant go iof it dont happen then us for one will not renew

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndyblue884Man  over a year ago

prestwich

I agree, what are we actually paying for?? i know we get extra cams to dock but all thats happening now is that the room will crash coz its overloaded with time wasters who just want to look at cams. Give people an incentive to pay and they will, take that away and i wont be renewing

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Am a wee bit scared to post to this thread incase you remove the OP like the last time - I can't make myself look stupid twice in one night!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I agree, what are we actually paying for?? i know we get extra cams to dock but all thats happening now is that the room will crash coz its overloaded with time wasters who just want to look at cams. Give people an incentive to pay and they will, take that away and i wont be renewing"

So you think all members that are not site supporters are time wasters?

"telling all site supporters not to renew there fivers until they do something about he site and give the site supporters a room of there own where non site supporters cant go iof it dont happen then us for one will not renew"

In another thread admin have said it will be added to new chat this week

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

Sorry but we do not understand what has changed? New chat was NOT restricted to site supporters, anyone that was verified could use it.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

How dare you assume that I only pay my fivers to support the chat application.

That's outrageous arrogance, and by encouraging others to not pay, you insult their intelligence.

If you don't like the site, leave.

I have renewed. I will renew again.

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

You dnt have to be a site suportter if you dnt want to be,this is an ADULT site n as adults we make choices pay or not pay.i choose to pay because i is a grown up. The site is FREE n well run in my opinion n hey plenty off chatrooms for everyone lol. So wots the problme lol

Forum Mod

"telling all site supporters not to renew there fivers until they do something about he site and give the site supporters a room of there own where non site supporters cant go iof it dont happen then us for one will not renew"

Power to the people!!!!!

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

I am getting my placard ready for the protest march too.

Brothers and Sisters Unite!

What is it we are campaigning for again?

"

What is it we are campaigning for again? "

Patience, I think...

Hmm I rarely use chat as I get confused as to who is talking to whom - still pay my £5 though cos I want the other features too!

Only verified members get to see chat rooms & those that cam have in my mind a bit of exhibitionism about themselves any way so what's the problem with non supporters seeing?

Ok so a separate room is a valid request but to entice others not to pay sounds a bit Arthur Scarghill!

lol@arthur scarghill love it

I'm a site supporter and never use chat!

Can I get a discount?!!

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Ummm... speak for yourself? I've heard of people power but you can't really make people do something unless they felt like doing it in the first place.

If ~I don't like the site, I don't stay - not because a right and just (and ever so possibly) hard done by leader told me to.

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

well done every one who messaged admin

new rooms up today suporters room as well

and thanks to admin for your sleepless night getting it all sorted

LOL and no one is in the site supporters one after all the whining! But the three directors ones are still packed Love it

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

wonder if some of the folks who spat their dummies out will be as quick to acknowledge the hard work going on behind the scenes to sort out the chat to make it work for as many as possible.

I didn't like the way the opening up of the beta chat altered the status quo.....but was happy to just give chat a miss for a little while to see if things got sorted....and it looks very much that they will get sorted and most people will be able to happily chat away in a room which suits them

It seems to me that we only have to approach admin in a reasonable manner and they will do all they can to accomodate our wishes...three cheersfor the Fab computer geeks ..hip hip...

warrington

"LOL and no one is in the site supporters one after all the whining! But the three directors ones are still packed Love it "

Ha ha...went in ...just so I could say I've been there....and it aint open till tomorrow

"LOL and no one is in the site supporters one after all the whining! But the three directors ones are still packed Love it

Ha ha...went in ...just so I could say I've been there....and it aint open till tomorrow "

ahhh I see well I'll stalk you and find ya wherever you end up

Am I missing something here.....user plane chat has had a site supporters room since we had the choice to pay.

The new chat, is a BETA chat, ie in test and so far from complete.

Admin are open to all suggestion regarding how this is taken forward.

I suggested to admin yesterday (before this thread was started) about a possibilty of a verified only room and they have asked in the feedback forum what other peoples thoughts are.

I think you will find that admin are humans, like us and will much prefer to be asked a question rather than 'threatened' in your opening post.

Steve

warrington

"

ahhh I see well I'll stalk you and find ya wherever you end up "

You won't have to stalk me...but I like the thought that ya would

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"wonder if some of the folks who spat their dummies out will be as quick to acknowledge the hard work going on behind the scenes to sort out the chat to make it work for as many as possible.

I didn't like the way the opening up of the beta chat altered the status quo.....but was happy to just give chat a miss for a little while to see if things got sorted....and it looks very much that they will get sorted and most people will be able to happily chat away in a room which suits them

It seems to me that we only have to approach admin in a reasonable manner and they will do all they can to accomodate our wishes...three cheersfor the Fab computer geeks ..hip hip..."

You know what, thats the best post of any of these threads.

Knowing how much work has gone into this new chat and the way Admin have listened to all the feedback and changed what they could, I don't think they are being given enough credit.

Add that to the fact that it is a free site unless you want to upgrade I think Admin should be given a huge pat on the back.

As for the people who were damned rude in the chatroom last night about Admin working to try and sort all the bugs out, maybe you should have listened when I tried to tell you Admin were working on resolving the issues put forward.

Well done Admin.

warrington

"three cheersfor the Fab computer geeks ..hip hip...

I think Admin should be given a huge pat on the back.

Well done Admin."

......hurray

"wonder if some of the folks who spat their dummies out will be as quick to acknowledge the hard work going on behind the scenes to sort out the chat to make it work for as many as possible.

It seems to me that we only have to approach admin in a reasonable manner and they will do all they can to accomodate our wishes...three cheersfor the Fab computer geeks ..hip hip...

You know what, thats the best post of any of these threads.

Knowing how much work has gone into this new chat and the way Admin have listened to all the feedback and changed what they could, I don't think they are being given enough credit.

Add that to the fact that it is a free site unless you want to upgrade I think Admin should be given a huge pat on the back.

As for the people who were damned rude in the chatroom last night about Admin working to try and sort all the bugs out, maybe you should have listened when I tried to tell you Admin were working on resolving the issues put forward.

Well done Admin."

Here here!!

Jeeeeezus, in all the time we were in chat, the supporters room never had a soul in it, except the occasional mod (myself included) who went there to draw breath before switching to a different room ..

Looks like you might be having a conversation with yourself OP

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

One doesn't have to be thick to realise how much work has gone on behind the scenes in the past 24 hours, in support of the hard work by admin, we've renewed our subscription, and had no hesitation in doing so

warrington

"One doesn't have to be thick to realise how much work has gone on behind the scenes in the past 24 hours, in support of the hard work by admin, we've renewed our subscription, and had no hesitation in doing so "

well said that man the fivers are for so much more than the chat rooms anyway. At the end of the day, it's a free site...some people just want jam on everything

I just think that its only a fiver! If you are really wanting to have a perv a fivers worth it!

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"One doesn't have to be thick to realise how much work has gone on behind the scenes in the past 24 hours, in support of the hard work by admin, we've renewed our subscription, and had no hesitation in doing so

well said that man the fivers are for so much more than the chat rooms anyway. At the end of the day, it's a free site...some people just want jam on everything "

Strawberry please and clotted cream and scones

In all seriousness I very rarely venture into chat, cos it's scarey for little me lol. But I still pay my £5. as has been said many more features.

I didn;t realise the unions were coming into fab, next thing they'll be asking us to strike, not post, not bonk, arggggggggggggh frigtening thought

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I've hardly used chat but after reading all the kerfuffle about it I have spent the last 2 hours interacting with humans in there.

I have to say I can't fault it as a chat system, pretty responsive and does all you want for chat. I think most of the complainers are just 'change averse' which is just being human I suppose. I think If you use it for a few days the moans will go away.

As an aside there were some very pretty half naked ladies in there, I may spend more time in chat in the future

wat alot a bull shit lol

its only a fiver fs..ok dont renew

but dont tell us wat to do with our

fiver..if u dont like it dont pay

it..its simple as that xx

No sign of the OP returning to give us further instruction...?

we have a supporters room to go in on old chat and new chat will be sorted this week so admin say

yes a BIG well done to admin we no how much work you guys have put into the new chat cheers admin.... p.s ive seen ya keep popping in rooms come say hi we dont bite

richy ive seen ya modding new and old chat hun you must be plumb knackered kiddo good job by you xxxxxx

* Enters at the last post*

No offence, but........

It's not all about the chatrooms.

Here's a lollypop!

I'm very happy to pay..... $12.46c that eqautes to £10.00 to be a member of this site.

It assists ADMIN in keeping the site running, helps out fakes, places a great "MOD" team in place whilst improving what we all like.

"Stop harping on, infact, email me, I'll gladly refund you" - out of my own pocket!

Bippy

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

having been on a few sites this is by far the best, better than some paid for sites i have been on and its bloody free. I pay to help keep it going, never use chat and am more than happy with it. I think some people will moan no matter what you GIVE them.

"richy ive seen ya modding new and old chat hun you must be plumb knackered kiddo good job by you xxxxxx"
awww thanks kitts babes mwahhhhhhhhhhh xxxxxxxxxx u need ya * bk me thinks

they dont wanna give it to me hun i have asked but think they got me on iggy xxxxluvs ya

"* Enters at the last post*

No offence, but........

Here's a lollypop!

I'm very happy to pay..... $12.46c that eqautes to £10.00 to be a member of this site.

It assists ADMIN in keeping the site running, helps out fakes, places a great "MOD" team in place whilst improving what we all like.

"Stop harping on, infact, email me, I'll gladly refund you" - out of my own pocket!

Bippy

telling all site supporters not to renew there fivers until they do something about he site and give the site supporters a room of there own where non site supporters cant go iof it dont happen then us for one will not renew"

i'll be there in a minute then as you've got a full pocket from what i see

"having been on a few sites this is by far the best, better than some paid for sites i have been on and its bloody free. I pay to help keep it going, never use chat and am more than happy with it. I think some people will moan no matter what you GIVE them."

here here

and i aint moaning cos ive managed to save a fiver and my dumb useless network still wont let me send a text, and i went into the shop too

We joined the site not long after it started,i think there were about 100 members so we have seen how the site has grown and how much it has improved over the past few years,so we dont mind paying £5 even though we dont use the chat rooms.

"* Enters at the last post*

No offence, but........

Here's a lollypop!

Bippy

telling all site supporters not to renew there fivers until they do something about he site and give the site supporters a room of there own where non site supporters cant go iof it dont happen then us for one will not renew"

No Bippy, it doesn't out fakes - they'd be there regardless of paying a subscription or not - just look at the pay sites to see the proof of that

and no it doesn't keep a great mod team in place either - the great mod team were there before money ever changed hands. remember the mods don't get paid thus it doesn't cost 1 cent to have them there !

Yes the site supporter fee does help to keep the site running - I have to agree with you there ...

Yeah !

By *entscotscplCouple  over a year ago

falkirk ish

we will be renewing as per usual

but it would be nice to be informed if

any ideas we put forward along with others are going to be implemented or even considered

r n l

And yet another OP Who talk utter crap imo and then never reply on there own thread again because they dont like what people are saying.

Admin thank you for all your hard work from a very happy site supporter!!

Xxxx

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

So you think timewasters don't have a fiver then?

If I owned this site I would do exactly what you asked, open up a site supporters only room, that way I could get even more timewasters to part with a fiver, so they could enter that room to!

You just cannot get rid of timewasters through money, there are loads of site that charge loads more than FAB just to join and they have timewaster to!

I am a site supporter I don't use the chat rooms or any other things that you get with being a site supporter I do it to support the owners in the time and effort they put in to develop the site for everyone whether they pay or not!

Well said Hand x

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

fascinating that the OP has not reared his head since.... maybe he is embarrassed as to his initial suggestion?

By *ddiddyMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

but but we wanna be site suporters but as we are from ireland fekin cant now is that fair oh yeah we not time wasters either

hey bucks the OP probably in hiding lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"but but we wanna be site suporters but as we are from ireland fekin cant now is that fair oh yeah we not time wasters either"

http://www.fabswingers.com/supporters/card

You can now x

i support the site as i love it

if i was admin wud have shut this down in seconds lol just messing hehehehehe

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

Personally for us, i think the added bits like view full message history, see when they emailed and you did, plus whos looked at your profile is worth the fiver alone.

im guessing the Ops are in the site supporters room all on their own??? there is never anyone in their room

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Perhaps the OP is busy thinking up something else to moan about, or to hold admin to ransom to? It beggars belief.

Well done admin - for a fiver, no one can complain about value for money.

Popped into chat last night. 470 people in directing rooms. 0 in site supporter.

I don't use the chat rooms (can't keep up with all thats going on), but I'm very happy with the site and so have just re-newed my site supporters thingy lol. We all use different sections of the site and why should we not pay our fivers just cos of a room in chat??? Which appears to be there now and never gets used anyway

Well actually im rarely in chat

I pay basically because i realise that fab like any other business has costs

A hobby is a hobby but as fab grows are you seriously saying that the admin should support the site out of there own pocket??

I also love the features i do get as well as chat

I seriously think that you should take a step back and see the bigger picture mate

A fiver every so often wont break the bank and the beauty of it is if ya dont wanna pay ya don't have ta do ya??

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

Here Here Rugby well said

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

not that you are ever coming back to this thread... (but I bet you are reading) maybe the moral of the story is that not everyone uses the site in the same way...

for example: you use the chatroom whereas a lot of people don't! you had never used the forums before this, where a lot of people do for meets and going to socials ect ect

wonderful thing it is... choice......

and since the five pounds doesn't all go on one bit of the site, i think it was mad to say boycott it because one bit doesn't work....

Well said Fabio,we never use the chatrooms but we pay our £5 to support the site and we like the other features like looked at me and that we can save messages x

1 week later,no further comment. op in chatroom

the site supporters one that he demanded?

don't be silly

By *ddiddyMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

way to go sharp couldent have said it better myself

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"way to go sharp couldent have said it better myself "

Just had a look...... Sunday 17:30

No one in the Supporters room and the other rooms are heaving.

I have only ever seen one person in the supporters room!

"I have only ever seen one person in the supporters room!"

That was probably the OP lol

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

What does a fiver get you these days? It's not enough for 2 pints of beer down the pub, it's not enough for a cinema ticket, it's not enough for a pack of smokes, etc... in fact, it doesn't really get you much these days - but it does help with the costs of running the site, and for that alone, I'm prepared to pay it.

I spend more than a fiver in a week on tea and coffee at work, so it's hardly gonna break the bank.

Initially I liked the fact that Fab was free but now that I've been using it for a while, I gladly support the site financially. I'd hate for the site to disappear because of any funding issues.

Oh, and ever since I was a kid I hate being told what to do

"

Oh, and ever since I was a kid I hate being told what to do "

Yeah me too xx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

if ya feel that strongly why dont you just delete your account?

» Add a new message to this topic