FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Can anyone help?

Can anyone help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onny big OP   Man  over a year ago

london harrow

I've been trying to upgrade via text and for some reason it won't send the text, the number is 79100.

Is anyone else having this problem?

or can anyone tell me where i'm going wrong?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depending on what package you have on your mobile, or enough credit on PAYG phone, you can't txt premium numbers, or so I'm led to believe, but I may be wrong

london harrow

"Depending on what package you have on your mobile, or enough credit on PAYG phone, you can't txt premium numbers, or so I'm led to believe, but I may be wrong "

I've got unlimited minutes and texts and there's about £18 on my credit so i don't understand why it won't do it?

"Depending on what package you have on your mobile, or enough credit on PAYG phone, you can't txt premium numbers, or so I'm led to believe, but I may be wrong

I've got unlimited minutes and texts and there's about £18 on my credit so i don't understand why it won't do it?

"

me neither sorry, you can make a call to upgrade

I have had this happen to me on my PAYG smartphone.It was ok on on my 3 smartphone but I had to have it unlocked to recieve adult material.jon

london harrow

"I have had this happen to me on my PAYG smartphone.It was ok on on my 3 smartphone but I had to have it unlocked to recieve adult material.jon"

My phone is already unlocked?

On the page where you upgrade, there is a link if you cannot pay to subscribe, aside from there being other ways to pay, it will also help if you are struggling. Plus last time I paid, I am sure the number changed

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Contact Admin from the CONTACT button