FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Reporting a stolen pic

Reporting a stolen pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i reported one of my pics stolen yesterday but it is still showing on the persons profile. Does anyone know how long before it's taken down?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Admin say that it can take 24-48hrs to deal with reports, just depends on how many they have to go through I think

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like to see someone steal my profile pic

By *appy101Woman  over a year ago

Telford

[Removed by poster at 25/06/15 10:26:51]

By *appy101Woman  over a year ago

Telford

I have had pics stolen and added to a new opened account, and admin sorted it out in few days, and other account got closed.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As Jez says sometimes it can take up to 48 hours. Normally you won't hear anything when sending in a report but in the case of stolen pics you will receive a mail saying they are looking into it and when resolved a mail then too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can see why someone else would steal one if your pics but never see the point! when someone meets them they would soon see it wasn't what was on the tin!

on another subject op are you going to the shipston proms this weekend? I'm going on Saturday night in case you are around

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

We had the same on another site that's the reason we wont do face pics was in the pub trade GUY CAME IN WITH OUR PICS showing them round to people