FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > forum threads

forum threads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

if a person starts a thread why can anyone who is blocked use the thread to bitch and cause trouble. surely when a thread is started the members blocked shouldnt be allowed to comment. it wouldnt make the thread disjointed but i do think it would make the thread a lot more harmonious like it was a while back. if blocked from messages and chat why not from whoever starts a thread or is that not technically possible xxxx ty

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Technically it is possible, i've used a site that does hide comments from blocked users.

I'm guessing because people don't get alerted to being blocked on here then they don't know if they're blocked or not and might comment in the topics. They are NOT allowed to mention the block if they know they're blocked though.

Also, (this is an afterthought) seeing as the blocklists mess up (people get added to or removed from mine for no apparent reason sometimes) idk how people would be able to mention they have been blocked apart from in the forum, like even my friend got blocked once and if you haven't passed on your personal details to them they can't let you know they're blocked.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic