FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Couples profiles

Couples profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onny Bones OP   Man  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

Just wondering if there are any plans to differentiate between the two people on the profile. Where the age, height and other specifics are it doesn't show if the stats apply to F or M in a couple.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If a couple do things right it can clearly show who is who on their profile so no need to change the template really if the couple set it up correctly

Example in the name could be either the left one male and right one female as In MF or the name have the swinger name followed by M or F or TV TS I guess

nothing is perfect lol

Think it should say witch part of the couple is on line or both

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

"Think it should say witch part of the couple is on line or both"

Why?

"Think it should say witch part of the couple is on line or both

Why?"

Agree why it's a couple so could be either and to be honest this is where swingle guys fail here as they just want to get to the female alone

Hence why fems who usually want to play with guys alone have a swingle female account assuming it's what they are looking for of course lol

Excellent idea. Now Admin just needs to invent an XY Chromosome Sex Detection Feature, and Bob's your uncle (or Aunty).

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Excellent idea. Now Admin just needs to invent an XY Chromosome Sex Detection Feature, and Bob's your uncle (or Aunty)."

Do people honestly think that if a couple is logged on that they're always both sat together hunched round a laptop/phone ?

Couples are made up of two people.

Two people who may use the site more or less than each other, for different purposes and at separate times of the day.

Heck. They may not even be in the same postcode 24/7 if they've managed to get out of the handcuffs and restraints that are meant to keep them permanently joined at the hip!

A

Forum Mod

Why?

Agree why it's a couple so could be either and to be honest this is where swingle guys fail here as they just want to get to the female alone

Hence why fems who usually want to play with guys alone have a swingle female account assuming it's what they are looking for of course lol "

Not all men want to get the female alone,there are men out there who actually enjoy a proper threesome. .....thank God!

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

[Removed by poster at 21/07/15 12:54:19]

Flagrante

Excellent idea. Now Admin just needs to invent an XY Chromosome Sex Detection Feature, and Bob's your uncle (or Aunty).

Do people honestly think that if a couple is logged on that they're always both sat together hunched round a laptop/phone ?

Couples are made up of two people.

Two people who may use the site more or less than each other, for different purposes and at separate times of the day.

Heck. They may not even be in the same postcode 24/7 if they've managed to get out of the handcuffs and restraints that are meant to keep them permanently joined at the hip!

A"

For the most part Paul & I log in at different times. We both like going into the forums so to make it clear its me online I flutter my eyelashes

Why?"

This is a silly idea it's a couple profile you shouldn't care about who your talking to its annoying when men ask who they are talking to

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Why?"

Exactly, why?

If it is a couples profile you talk to the couple not ignore the male half and only go for the female. On my couples profile I block any profile which doesn't want to interact with my husband, if they can't show him respect enought to send or answer mail from him, how respectful will they be with me in the bedroom!

But back to the question - a M or F next to their name would be useful.

By *umbersMan  over a year ago

westbourne

Agree, it is just easier when talking to people and especially writing mails, should i use he, she etc compliment you or your wife. Holding a conversation requires you to know who you are talking to from my experience

Flagrante

"Agree, it is just easier when talking to people and especially writing mails, should i use he, she etc compliment you or your wife. Holding a conversation requires you to know who you are talking to from my experience"

You could just ask in your opening message

» Add a new message to this topic