FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Missing winks

Missing winks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arambar OP   Man  over a year ago

swindon

Hi,

This is really not a big issue at all... I just thought I'd mention it here whilst it's still fresh in my memory.

Yesterday I received an email to say I had been sent a wink from another member. When I next signed-in I saw the link saying I had 1 new wink, but when I clicked on that link the new wink from the member wasn't listed.

The user who supposedly sent me the wink is still a member - I wasn't sure if winks expired should the person delete their account between winking you and you signing-in to the site.

I didn't think that winks could be retracted, and if they can, shouldn't the "new wink" link disappear on the My Account page?

As I said, this isn't a biggie at all... I just thought it might be useful to post the details before I forget them, and I was just a bit curious to see if anyone else has had the same happen to them.

Cheers,

Carambar

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/40945

Admin

By *ucati1098Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

It seems to happen a bit, the winks do arrive but sometimes a few hours later normally after you have logged off the site.

By *arambar OP   Man  over a year ago

swindon

"http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/40945

Admin"

Thank you - hadn't seen the other thread.

By *LLSEXEDUPMan  over a year ago

Reading

I'd love to say some of mine went mssing but I would have had to have some to start with for that to happan

» Add a new message to this topic