FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Profile changed

Profile changed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omis70 OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Hi

Could anyone tell us why our profile has been changed from a cpl (verified as such) to a single male. This has been done without notification and our pictures have now been rejected ?

Many thanks

And we are also site supports for a number of years now !!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

At a guest I would say because of the number of verifications you have as a single guy. Mr has his own song profile and we have a couple one too ''we keep the verifications separation, as do I on my single ones.

By *over me with CumCouple  over a year ago

Near Spalding.

I had the opposite, they changed my single profile to a couples profile.

No reason given and no warning.

Had to start an account on another site, shame as I am a site supporter also, alas my money will be going to another adult swinging site from now on.

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

"I had the opposite, they changed my single profile to a couples profile.

Had to start an account on another site, shame as I am a site supporter also, alas my money will be going to another adult swinging site from now on."

Opposite reason to the op, but sort of the same reason ... you state you have someone present for your safety, that means there is more than one of you. I go to my single meets on my own. I did when I was meeting men alone and now I am meeting women alone, I do also ...

By *over me with CumCouple  over a year ago

Near Spalding.

"I had the opposite, they changed my single profile to a couples profile.

Had to start an account on another site, shame as I am a site supporter also, alas my money will be going to another adult swinging site from now on.

Opposite reason to the op, but sort of the same reason ... you state you have someone present for your safety, that means there is more than one of you. I go to my single meets on my own. I did when I was meeting men alone and now I am meeting women alone, I do also ... "

If I were meeting One or Two guys fair enough. It takes a brave girl (or stupid) to meet 10 or more strangers on their own without someone else being present. Not sure its worth the risk to be honest.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I met guys one on one for four years on here with no problems. They were always verified multiple times ... met some really lovely guys. Now I meet men only with my partner and only at clubs or parties. I meet women alone. Would never have met more than one guy alone. But the point I was trying to make was alone, because if you take someone, even to watch, its a couple ...

By *omis70 OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Yes that's it exactly we are a couple and have been verified as such, it's not a safety issue in that respect but one of protocol.

Should we not have been informed prior? Or warned?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Anything like this should be sent through the CONTACT button.