FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Forum Time Out Bans

Forum Time Out Bans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *at69drive OP   Man  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

If a member receives a forum time out ban , should they not also receive a copy of the posting that resulted in the ban?..

I have received four in the last four months , and for at least three of them I have no idea what post resulted in the ban..I have posted on a wide variety of topics in a number of forums .

If a member is unaware of the post which resulted in a timeout , how are they able to ensure that they adhere to the forum rules or what someone's interpretation of them is ?

On two occasions I asked admin for reasons for the timeout but do not receive a reply to either.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

dont think your allowed to talk about bans on the forums...

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

The message you receive usually gives a reason why you were banned. I think people really know when they have written something against the rules.

1st RULE: You do not talk about FORUM CLUB.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FORUM CLUB.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the thread is over.

4th RULE: Only two guys to a thread

5th RULE: One thread at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: Threads will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at FORUM CLUB, you HAVE to post.

This has been asked before. Think it was in site feedback section. It's a good idea.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"One day they will wake up with nothing xx"

Keep telling yourself that. They'll one day wake up with people whom don't break rules.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Look at your "threads you've posted to". Normally the offending post/thread is removed.

I've struggled, but it never took me the full 24 hours to work it out...

Mr ddc

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"The message you receive usually gives a reason why you were banned. I think people really know when they have written something against the rules. "
. The reasons are standard copy and pastes ..In at least three instances I have no idea what the post that caused the issue was .

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"This has been asked before. Think it was in site feedback section. It's a good idea. "

Agree, think it would be a good idea to tell people why they got banned so people can learn from mistakes and not get banned again.

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

"This has been asked before. Think it was in site feedback section. It's a good idea.

Agree, think it would be a good idea to tell people why they got banned so people can learn from mistakes and not get banned again. "

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Yeah but we all use the other account, doesn't Fab know that it is just like Facebook and only has half the people it thinks as everyone has two account? "

Well they do now.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Look at your "threads you've posted to". Normally the offending post/thread is removed.

I've struggled, but it never took me the full 24 hours to work it out...

Mr ddc"

. I reviewed some of the threads and there were no obvious reasons ..

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok posts have been removed. It isn't worth having a go at the site and its rules as disputing bans is not allowed either so you are breaking them again.

To the OP...normally most people look through their old posts to see if any are removed , then check the ban reason and can put two and two together.

At the moment there is no way of adding a post to the ban reason, but if you are patient Admin might answer when they get round to it.