FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > best pictures

best pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all. Just like to comment.

I love to post sexy pictures of my sexy lady andfrom time to time we upload one or two that get a large amount of fabs and comments.

We have found that due to the number of pictures we have on our profile we cannot display our most fabbed all the time without putting lots more into the friends only viewing.

Would it not be a good idea if it were possible to be able to choose witch pictures we want to display on our profile page regardless of the date in witch they were uploaded.

This would stop the need for us to have to put so many in the friends only gallerie .

Anyone else feel the same. Cheers. Clive and Diane.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

You can already do this, it's not related to the date you uploaded the photo.

Under "manage photos", you can choose 1 of 3 settings for each photo - any site member, friends only, or private-but-can-still-send-in-msgs.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi and thanks for your reply.

Yes we know this but what we are asking for is that we can choose witch picture we desply on our profile page as we can only do this if we move others to the private page.

We enjoy taking lots of pictures and some are better than others but as it only shows the latest ones we have uploaded on our front page we have to put all the others into friends only so we can display the ones we wish.

It then means we end up with most in the friends only bit and others cannot get the chance to see them unless we have every person on our friends list.

Thanks again for your reply and happy hunting.X

By *peedypeteMan  over a year ago

derby

You have got some interesting variety of images on your profile, I take a critical view as Iam a photo/journo myself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can u not have another profile purely for adding more pics or is that not allowed?

U would probably have to pay another membership though wouldn't you?

Miss Nico

Xx

» Add a new message to this topic