FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photo Upload

Photo Upload

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just tried uploading 2 photos of me tied up and that's all.

Appantly me being tied up, naked, smiling is TOO RUDE FOR THIS SITE what the hell is going on Fabs?

It's quite ok for close up shots of cock photos spunking, or photos of people being fisted or even photos of people with a black and blue ass from being caned. Yet a simple natural naked body with rope around it (Which i and others have posted plenty of times before) is too rude?

**Since when was a naked body, or rope work a bit too rude on an adult sex site.**

I am so annoyed. It's a unreasonable and silly excuse that doesn't justify yourselves as there's nothing rude about it! The only thing you can see is my boobs.

Beginning to think I need to stop wasting my time, money and energy in fabs because you have gone downhill this past few months.

What's the point if i can't even share my photos here.

I have always been a loyal member of your site since joining, always get site supporter, have even told people to join it as it's so good...or was so good.

Genuinely gob smacked at that refusal. So sad fabs so sad!

A very disgruntled member of your site!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

If you think your photo is OK by site rules, just use CONTACT link (bottom of homepage) and let us know and we'll review

Admin x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)