FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Unread mail

Unread mail

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andp01 OP   Couple  over a year ago

here n there

3 times lately we've mailed other cpls, all are as yet unread but the cpls have been on line several times since we mailed them! Now I could think that they are just not reading them for whatever reason but I'm not sure that is the case, maybe our mails are not getting out or theres something wrong with the system I don't know but its too much of a coincidence that 3 mails to 3 cpls on 3 different days have gone unread.

Anyone got any ideas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try message me now and I will tell you if I receive it if that helps ?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

On my couples account I often read the message then mark it as unread until my husband has had the chance to read it himself. If I am not interested in them I send a sorry message, but if I think um maybe I wait to chat with him first to see if they appeal to him also.

I find people can get stroppy if they see that you have read their mail and not bothered to answer it, saves getting a shirty message or blocked.

Alternatively they may not have bothered to read their mail, just cos I'm on here doesn't mean I wanna chat.

Or they looked at your profile first and weren't interested.

Only they can tell you.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

It takes me days to read my mail sometimes. I can usually tell from the preview and their profile whether the message is worth opening.

God help you if ever had a single blokes profile on here

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I'll often read a profile before I open the message. If it isn't what I'm looking for right now, but may change my mind I don't read the message.

"3 times lately we've mailed other cpls, all are as yet unread but the cpls have been on line several times since we mailed them! Now I could think that they are just not reading them for whatever reason but I'm not sure that is the case, maybe our mails are not getting out or theres something wrong with the system I don't know but its too much of a coincidence that 3 mails to 3 cpls on 3 different days have gone unread.

Anyone got any ideas?"

. If the message is a short one it can be read without opening ,if they've already seen your profile they are maybe not interested ,if they are very popular its maybe gone over the page and lost

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

an ex-female friend of ours does it to wind men up, not cool xx

By *ot40sCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Site supporters ie gold or silver can read messages on a thread without actually opening up say the last message you sent !!

Not sure if this is what you mean but hope it helps !

But a polite no thanks would be nice either way.

"Site supporters ie gold or silver can read messages on a thread without actually opening up say the last message you sent !!

Not sure if this is what you mean but hope it helps !

But a polite no thanks would be nice either way."

Well i didn't know this...

» Add a new message to this topic