FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Fliters

Fliters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have filters so that we can block certain people that we arent interested in from messaging and also what we see on the updates.. i would really love to be able to have the choice to block bi/curious guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

so many are bi but say they are straight anyway as to not put off people such as yourselves - it sounds a good idea, but ultimately I don't think it would work too well, and would only block those who are open.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"so many are bi but say they are straight anyway as to not put off people such as yourselves - it sounds a good idea, but ultimately I don't think it would work too well, and would only block those who are open. "

It should be the other way around. A filter to block Straight males. Virtually every straight male on the site in Northampton has winked or messaged me which means anything on their profiles is basically not worth reading.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"so many are bi but say they are straight anyway as to not put off people such as yourselves - it sounds a good idea, but ultimately I don't think it would work too well, and would only block those who are open.

It should be the other way around. A filter to block Straight males. Virtually every straight male on the site in Northampton has winked or messaged me which means anything on their profiles is basically not worth reading."

But that is Fab Straight, means nothing in the real world

» Add a new message to this topic