FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Your thoughts....

Your thoughts....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think single profiles, both male and female, shouldn't have photos authorised where other people could be identified by either their face or tattoos. I have seen many single male profiles (purely as these are the ones I perv) where oral sex is being shown but her face is obvious. Does she know about it? Lack of discretion but more importantly lack of respect.

Single profiles, single pictures. Unless they are super discrete!

That's my opinion anyway.... I'm sure I'll be put straight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We think your spot on hoping we don't get shot down in flames too

"We think your spot on hoping we don't get shot down in flames too "

I thought that WAS the rule anyway. Faces have to be blurred or blocked out......?

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"I think single profiles, both male and female, shouldn't have photos authorised where other people could be identified by either their face or tattoos. I have seen many single male profiles (purely as these are the ones I perv) where oral sex is being shown but her face is obvious. Does she know about it? Lack of discretion but more importantly lack of respect.

That's my opinion anyway.... I'm sure I'll be put straight "

If the mods feel the pic of a single shows too much of someones face it is rejected, but couples can up load pics and show faces of those who are not part of the couple I think this is more of an issue

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

", but couples can up load pics and show faces of those who are not part of the couple I think this is more of an issue"

No they cant. Only faces that should be on show are the profile holders, so if you see ones like that then please report them so that Admin can check them out

", but couples can up load pics and show faces of those who are not part of the couple I think this is more of an issue

No they cant. Only faces that should be on show are the profile holders, so if you see ones like that then please report them so that Admin can check them out"

"I thought that WAS the rule anyway. Faces have to be blurred or blocked out......?"

Guess many are slipping through the net sadly

By *eanontiWoman  over a year ago

Limerick

"I think single profiles, both male and female, shouldn't have photos authorised where other people could be identified by either their face or tattoos. I have seen many single male profiles (purely as these are the ones I perv) where oral sex is being shown but her face is obvious. Does she know about it? Lack of discretion but more importantly lack of respect.

Not just with singles though.

My pic of me with the Daniel Craig waxwork was refused

"I thought that WAS the rule anyway. Faces have to be blurred or blocked out......?"
yes it is the rule the other person should not be able to be identified but fab is a fickle non moral world who are we to throw stones

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Then surely Couples should only have pics of themselves in too....no group play or multiple partner pics.

"Then surely Couples should only have pics of themselves in too....no group play or multiple partner pics. "
well said horses for courses

", but couples can up load pics and show faces of those who are not part of the couple I think this is more of an issue

No they cant. Only faces that should be on show are the profile holders, so if you see ones like that then please report them so that Admin can check them out"

If they are not photo verified how would admin know they were the couple?

I thonk all photos should only be of the person, ie a single has only one person in the photo

Not that I'm particularly interested in single guys profiles, but I check the new photos page for a perv, and it does make me wonder what the logic is when a guy uploads a photo of nothing but a woman.

Presumably a photo he's taken or been sent. But not showing anything about him!!

I mean really???

Hahahaha and while I'm on a flow, men in socks should be banned

Even sexy as feck men in the buff with only socks on buggers up the WOW impact

"Not that I'm particularly interested in single guys profiles, but I check the new photos page for a perv, and it does make me wonder what the logic is when a guy uploads a photo of nothing but a woman.

Presumably a photo he's taken or been sent. But not showing anything about him!!

I mean really???"

I agree

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

As with any pic that you THINK breaks the rules - REPORT and let Admin decide.

"As with any pic that you THINK breaks the rules - REPORT and let Admin decide."

EXACTLY what I did DO, clever me

"Not that I'm particularly interested in single guys profiles, but I check the new photos page for a perv, and it does make me wonder what the logic is when a guy uploads a photo of nothing but a woman.

I mean really???

I agree "

I've never been allowed to upload a pic of a woman on mine I did try once

I agree with this, I wouldn't appreciate it if a woman did this to myself so I wouldn't do it to them.

Plus I think it's a turn off anyway, I don't like the pics of women fucking guys, I wouldn't mind betting there's plenty of women that don't like it either.

» Add a new message to this topic