FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Editing

Editing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wiftiee OP   Man  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Admin, when oh when are you going to give us a decent forum?

Stop tinkering at the edges, and give us a decent forum please. I'm on a number of internet forums, and it's normal to be able to edit your post.

But not here, you can only delete the text. So if after posting, you realise you've made a mistake, or maybe after some further thought would like to change or retract something, you can't You can only delete, and that only within a few minutes.

I'm sorry admin, but it's antiquated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

I wonder what that "Preview Message" button is for?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I wonder what that "Preview Message" button is for?"

So if 'AFTER' posting, you realise you've made a mistake, or maybe after some further thought would like to change or retract something, you can't you can only delete, and that only within a few minutes.

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"I wonder what that "Preview Message" button is for?

So if 'AFTER' posting, you realise you've made a mistake, or maybe after some further thought would like to change or retract something, you can't you can only delete, and that only within a few minutes.

"

Would this be a Scottish problem

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"

Oh jeez, imagine the confusion!

Poster "A" posts something, but after a couple of other posters rip him a new one, he edits his post, thereby making the posts by "B" and "C" completely nonsensical. Imagine trying to follow a thread where everyone can edit their posts?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would this be a Scottish problem "

We're all dafties up here Xx

» Add a new message to this topic