FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Profile Hacked??

Profile Hacked??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

About two weeks ago, we posted a meet. We are hoping to host our first organised adult party in November. We listed it in the Meets/Events section and we seemed to be getting a good response. Then last week we noticed that it has been removed. Just yesterday, we noticed that 5 of our "friends only" photos have been deleted off of our profile page. Then tonight, we discovered that ALL of our photos have been deleted from our profile and we are completely mystified!! Who has the power to do this?? Have we fallen foul of site admin? Has someone hacked our page? Only we know the password (which we are thinking of changing) so how could anyone access our profile and why would they do such a thing?? Help!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I would change your password

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

"I would change your password"

Admin generally let you know if they remove photos don't they?

I change my password all the time also don't use the same one on other accounts, emails ect if it's linked they'll know your email and everything else.

Also use a seperate email to your personal email. Keeps things secure and your private information safe. I am always cautious but it's good to be safe with these things

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I would change your password

I change my password all the time also don't use the same one on other accounts, emails ect if it's linked they'll know your email and everything else.

Also use a seperate email to your personal email. Keeps things secure and your private information safe. I am always cautious but it's good to be safe with these things "

They can't remove anyones pics, they can only reject them. If they have been rejected it will say so in the persons gallery

Good advice on the rest of your post

By *ornybi1965Couple  over a year ago

Guildford

"I would change your password"

Good advice about changing password and making sure new one is not same as one used elsewhere.

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

"I would change your password

Also use a seperate email to your personal email. Keeps things secure and your private information safe. I am always cautious but it's good to be safe with these things

They can't remove anyones pics, they can only reject them. If they have been rejected it will say so in the persons gallery

Good advice on the rest of your post "

Sorry that's what I sort of ment, but yep looks like someone's been in your account OP

» Add a new message to this topic