FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photo-verification enpowered

Photo-verification enpowered

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eonardoLove OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I would like to have the possibilty to filter messages from people who are not photo-verified regardless from meeting verifications (which are fake for the most part...)

Additionally I would like to search for profiles who are only photo-verified

I think this option will improve significantly the number of meets this site will provide

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Use the advanced search function and use filters op

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would like to have the possibilty to filter messages from people who are not photo-verified regardless from meeting verifications (which are fake for the most part...)

I think this option will improve significantly the number of meets this site will provide "

Who says meet verifications are false in the most part? Are yours then?

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"....meeting verifications (which are fake for the most part...)"

What on earth makes you think that meet verifications are mostly fake??? There are thousands and thousands of people on this site, who regularly meet!

"I would like to have the possibilty to filter messages from people who are not photo-verified regardless from meeting verifications (which are fake for the most part...)"

Are your 2 meet verifications fake?

London

Lots and lots of profiles with "meeting" verifications but not photo-verified...and no public pics

And fake girls profiles who joined a few hours ago...with meeting verifications

I am referring to them, you geniuses...

London

"Use the advanced search function and use filters op "

I CANNOT. The filter option considers profiles who are photo-verified OR people verified

I want to filter everyone who is NOT photo-verified...regardless of people verifications!

I've posted something along these lines before, and you always get the unintelligent dismissive bunch that will argue black is white.

But completely agree with you, there are many suspicious profiles on here with verifications that are likely fake, especially when you see that all of the verifiers have only been verified by the suspicious profile in question...

I think photo-verification should be a prerequisite to this site, it would filter out some of the fake 'single females' for sure!

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I only meet those with meet verifications as I want to know they got off their tasty behind and actually met. Not just sat in their bedroom/ on their sofa in front of a screen. Never had a let down yet

Actually I've done loads of coffee social meets for newbies and never been let down yet.

Cam veris and photo veri don't really hold weight for me

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

We couldn't care less about verifications of any sort. We decide who we contact/chat to and never meet anyone who refuses to go on cam. We've met 2 lovely guys from this site (one we're seeing currently) and that's how we found them.

London

"We couldn't care less about verifications of any sort. We decide who we contact/chat to and never meet anyone who refuses to go on cam. We've met 2 lovely guys from this site (one we're seeing currently) and that's how we found them."

Well you do care. You verify of they are genuine on cam!?!?

London

"I only meet those with meet verifications as I want to know they got off their tasty behind and actually met. Not just sat in their bedroom/ on their sofa in front of a screen. Never had a let down yet

Actually I've done loads of coffee social meets for newbies and never been let down yet.

Cam veris and photo veri don't really hold weight for me "

Meet verification can be fake. Especially if they hide them and they are not photo-verified.

At least the photo-ver demonstrates without any doubts if you are speaking with a girl or not

Bexley

Yes we care about our opinions and ignore their supposed 'verifications'

It is surprising how many people make excuses to avoid appearing on cam. It's their choice though.

kinky land

"Yes we care about our opinions and ignore their supposed 'verifications'

It is surprising how many people make excuses to avoid appearing on cam. It's their choice though."

I won't go on cam. Not for anyone.

It is surprising how many people make excuses to avoid appearing on cam. It's their choice though.

I won't go on cam. Not for anyone. "

I'm the same. I hate it.

[Removed by poster at 29/10/15 18:08:13]

"I would like to have the possibilty to filter messages from people who are not photo-verified regardless from meeting verifications (which are fake for the most part...)

I think this option will improve significantly the number of meets this site will provide "

When you use the search facility and select search verified genuine profiles only, just message the ones that are photo verified and not the others? looks easy enough to me.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Photo veries are a completer waste of time.

Why?

Because they can be very easily faked.

I'd go so far as to say the site should get rid of the photo-veri option, and re-instate the phone-veri option instead.

London

I won't go on cam. Not for anyone. "

Well I was asked to go on cam by fakes many times. It becomes boring. "Remove your cloths and I will activate mine"

Typical. It is better to have some proofs before the cam

London

"Photo veries are a completer waste of time.

Why?

I'd go so far as to say the site should get rid of the photo-veri option, and re-instate the phone-veri option instead."

Yes phone-veri even better!

"Examples:

Miss innocent = photo-verified plus meet verified and shows some verification

TRUSTABLE!

Flirty, petite one = no photo verification but HIDDEN people verifications...and only 1 pic

I want to filter you for the high probability you are fakes and/or timewasters. Probability is 99.9%...

"

How's this for a filter,ignore the profiles you don't deem suitable

London

No because there are many and it is annoying to scroll through them all

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Maybe the fact that there are so many of us non-photo-verified people might lead you to revise your assumption that we are all fakes/timewasters.

"Lots and lots of profiles with "meeting" verifications but not photo-verified...and no public pics

"

Me then.

"Use the advanced search function and use filters op "

This. Just pick the profiles with photo verification flag.

Bexley

When we say go on cam I don't mean to show faces - there's no need for that. We've found this, in combination with chatting, to be the best way to detect/avoid the fakes. Whilst we have come across many idiots over the years we haven't had any major issues with anyone we've met so it works for us. Each to his/her own however...

London

"When we say go on cam I don't mean to show faces - there's no need for that. We've found this, in combination with chatting, to be the best way to detect/avoid the fakes. Whilst we have come across many idiots over the years we haven't had any major issues with anyone we've met so it works for us. Each to his/her own however..."

Me too as I verify by phone regardless of everything

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I'm seriously tempted to report OP for implying my verifications are fake.

However, an apology would go a long way to offsetting this libellous suggestion...

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Why rely on one valid method (photo veris) and suggest another valid method(meet veris) are fake.

Use which one you want, or a combination of both, and phone contact, cam or even your instinct as to the validity of a profile.

as for women and meet verifications within hours of joining, remember people join and leave and rejoin.

I recently verified someone 20 minutes after she rejoined, I knew it was her and was more the willing to verify I had met her and she was female.

There are some fakes and timeswasters on here but there are also some genuine sexy people.

Why possibly alienate the good ones by generalising everyone is the same.

Photo verifications mean nothing! I could hold a card, with my name on it, infront of my sstomach and they'd stick a flag in my profile to say I was photo verified. However, there's no indication to prove I was a female.

I have no intention of being verified through a photo, so if that means my meet veris aren't good enough for some, then so be it.

London

No your intimate part needs to be visible. Or your face. It works to see if you are a male or female

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"I could hold a card, with my name on it, infront of my sstomach and they'd stick a flag in my profile to say I was photo verified. However, there's no indication to prove I was a female."

Photo verification instructions:
"2: Photograph yourself holding the paper with hands showing. Photo should show your face or full length nude."
I think that from seeing your face or your full length nude pic, Admin would be able to tell if you were male or female!

London

"I could hold a card, with my name on it, infront of my sstomach and they'd stick a flag in my profile to say I was photo verified. However, there's no indication to prove I was a female.

Photo verification instructions:2: Photograph yourself holding the paper with hands showing. Photo should show your face or full length nude.I think that from seeing your face or your full length nude pic, Admin would be able to tell if you were male or female!"

Exactly confirming what I said

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"I could hold a card, with my name on it, infront of my sstomach and they'd stick a flag in my profile to say I was photo verified. However, there's no indication to prove I was a female.

Photo verification instructions:2: Photograph yourself holding the paper with hands showing. Photo should show your face or full length nude.I think that from seeing your face or your full length nude pic, Admin would be able to tell if you were male or female!"

Not really you only need to have an androgynous body type then cover the genital area with the piece of paper and you wouldn't know if the person was make or female

Warrington & Glasgow

"Exactly confirming what I said "
However, gender is all that they could confirm!

They couldn't confirm whether you were genuine and likely to turn up for a meet!

Doncaster

"Exactly confirming what I said However, gender is all that they could confirm!

They couldn't confirm whether you were genuine and likely to turn up for a meet!"

Missed my androgynous body comment then. Considering no where in the rules does it say in the full body shot genitals must be on show

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

"Lots and lots of profiles with "meeting" verifications but not photo-verified...and no public pics

"

you are a fake!

Doncaster

you are a fake!"

I'm a single female that could have easily been meet verified the day I'd joined if I wanted to meet that day

London

you are a fake!"

Your profile is an autographed pussy

Doncaster

Why?

I'd go so far as to say the site should get rid of the photo-veri option, and re-instate the phone-veri option instead.

Yes phone-veri even better!"

No they aren't you don't know who is really on the other end of the phone just because she sounds like a woman does not mean she is the "woman" you are chatting to on here, or man etc

They couldn't confirm whether you were genuine and likely to turn up for a meet!"

Meet verifications don't confirm that either!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Not really you only need to have an androgynous body type then cover the genital area with the piece of paper and you wouldn't know if the person was make or female "

Gender has to be on show or a face.

Warrington & Glasgow

"Missed my androgynous body comment then."
Not really! I suppose that my reply should have read
"However, if it WAS possible to verify gender from the Verification Pic, then gender is all that they could confirm!"

"Considering no where in the rules does it say in the full body shot genitals must be on show "
I think you'd find that a Verification Pic that was clearly hiding your gender would be rejected.

Doncaster

"Missed my androgynous body comment then.Not really! I suppose that my reply should have read However, if it WAS possible to verify gender from the Verification Pic, then gender is all that they could confirm! Considering no where in the rules does it say in the full body shot genitals must be on show I think you'd find that a Verification Pic that was clearly hiding your gender would be rejected."

well my androgynous swinging friend that did it on his new profile to prove a point on how it can be faked, to a mutual friend of ours at a party night got his approved as a woman by doing a full body with the paper covering his gential area, once approved he deleted the account as he only made it to prove a point to the more gulianle among the swinging scene, certainly proved enlightening for many

Doncaster

"Missed my androgynous body comment then.Not really! I suppose that my reply should have read However, if it WAS possible to verify gender from the Verification Pic, then gender is all that they could confirm! Considering no where in the rules does it say in the full body shot genitals must be on show I think you'd find that a Verification Pic that was clearly hiding your gender would be rejected.

well my androgynous swinging friend that did it on his new profile to prove a point on how it can be faked, to a mutual friend of ours at a party night got his approved as a woman by doing a full body with the paper covering his gential area, once approved he deleted the account as he only made it to prove a point to the more gulianle among the swinging scene, certainly proved enlightening for many "

Of course there is the possibility his could have accidentally slipped through the net, as photo verification needs exceptional vigilancy

Doncaster

regardless of the kind of verification a person has be that meet, photo or cam, none guarantee that person wont change their mind about you after chatting or won't waste your time etc , so I don't care for the verification system at all, I take people on their own merits through conversation.

London

They couldn't confirm whether you were genuine and likely to turn up for a meet!

Missed my androgynous body comment then. Considering no where in the rules does it say in the full body shot genitals must be on show "

Yes you MUST show your genitals or face

It does not mean you proof to be a genuine girl...but at least you proof to be a girl (or a couple). It is something

Doncaster

Missed my androgynous body comment then. Considering no where in the rules does it say in the full body shot genitals must be on show

Yes you MUST show your genitals or face

It does not mean you proof to be a genuine girl...but at least you proof to be a girl (or a couple). It is something"

And I've also gave example of someone that didn't prove they were a girls as gentians were covered and got approved I did however say it may have slipped through the net by the mods it is known to happen otherwise you wouldn't see pics of just women being approved on single male profiles and other examples like fisting pics which aren't supposed to be approved either

Un...most photo veris are fake too. The person gets the veri thwn changes all their public pics to a hotter guy.

Doncaster

"Un...most photo veris are fake too. The person gets the veri thwn changes all their public pics to a hotter guy. "

Yes that happens too

London

"Un...most photo veris are fake too. The person gets the veri thwn changes all their public pics to a hotter guy. "

Yes but he still proofs to be a guy!! This is my point. There are loads of fake single girl and couple profiles not photo-verified...they are of course sigle guys wasting our time...

Doncaster

"Un...most photo veris are fake too. The person gets the veri thwn changes all their public pics to a hotter guy.

Yes but he still proofs to be a guy!! This is my point. There are loads of fake single girl and couple profiles not photo-verified...they are of course sigle guys wasting our time..."

It's still false representation though so your no better off

Doncaster

"Un...most photo veris are fake too. The person gets the veri thwn changes all their public pics to a hotter guy.

Yes but he still proofs to be a guy!! This is my point. There are loads of fake single girl and couple profiles not photo-verified...they are of course sigle guys wasting our time...

It's still false representation though so your no better off "

*youre

London

It's still false representation though so your no better off "

You cannot understand my rationale, do you?

Doncaster

You cannot understand my rationale, do you? "

I do, completely, but your going to be happy if someone photo verified then used false pics turns up at your door, not looking like they are supposed to, it's OK just because they are still a woman?

London

I do not want to message single guys disguised as single girls or couples.

it is definetely worth enforcing the photo-veri filters in everything

London

I do, completely, but your going to be happy if someone photo verified then used false pics turns up at your door, not looking like they are supposed to, it's OK just because they are still a woman? "

I will speak to them anyway before meeting to verify she is a girl.

My point is in the PRELIMINARY RESEARCH. I do not want to see in my search and receive messages from single guys disguised as girls or couples...

I cannot be clearer than this...

Doncaster

"I do not want to message single guys disguised as single girls or couples.

it is definetely worth enforcing the photo-veri filters in everything "

no its not worth enforcing the photo verification system it can be faked.

In fact it doesn't have to be faked to be a man posing as a woman, Have you considered that there could be some sad individuals that start a single female profile, have a female friend do the photo verification bit, then the guy takes over to lead you astray for kicks??

Doncaster

I do, completely, but your going to be happy if someone photo verified then used false pics turns up at your door, not looking like they are supposed to, it's OK just because they are still a woman?

My point is in the PRELIMINARY RESEARCH. I do not want to see in my search and receive messages from single guys disguised as girls or couples...

I cannot be clearer than this..."

And even if you speak on the phone or even cam to a female can you guarantee that will be the female that turns up for the meet, no you can't, it makes it more likely but it's no guarantee

London

In fact it doesn't have to be faked to be a man posing as a woman, Have you considered that there could be some sad individuals that start a single female profile, have a female friend do the photo verification bit, then the guy takes over to lead you astray for kicks??"

Does not make any sense. This tupe of individuals do not have any female friends

Still the only real people I met were photo-verified. All the others revealed to be time-wasters

So experience demonstrates it honey

London

I cannot be clearer than this...

And even if you speak on the phone or even cam to a female can you guarantee that will be the female that turns up for the meet, no you can't, it makes it more likely but it's no guarantee "

PRELIMINARY RESEARCH!?

Doncaster

In fact it doesn't have to be faked to be a man posing as a woman, Have you considered that there could be some sad individuals that start a single female profile, have a female friend do the photo verification bit, then the guy takes over to lead you astray for kicks??

Does not make any sense. This tupe of individuals do not have any female friends

Still the only real people I met were photo-verified. All the others revealed to be time-wasters

So experience demonstrates it honey"

Some of them do because the women can be in on it! Your naive to assume otherwise

in my experience they are sometimes real people, but stil not the people they represent themselves to be. Once had a photo verified guy who you could tell it was still him, but his pics on display were from years ago as he was now grey with a beer belly, I walked away from the social there and then from the sheer deception of it! would you have continued contact in that situation just because she was still a photo verified woman or is any hole a goal?

London

"Some of them do because the women can be in on it! Your naive to assume otherwise

in my experience they are sometimes real people, but stil not the people they represent themselves to be... [...]or is any hole a goal? "

Ok, PRELIMINARY RESEARCH. Search the meaning on the dictionary

Doncaster

"Some of them do because the women can be in on it! Your naive to assume otherwise

in my experience they are sometimes real people, but stil not the people they represent themselves to be... [...]or is any hole a goal?

Ok, PRELIMINARY RESEARCH.

Search the meaning on the dictionary

"

I know the meaning, thanks for undermining my intelligence by suggesting I research it. You do realise your methods of conducting preliminary research are not the only way to do so. Which is why photo verification doesn't need enforcing

But since your such and expert please enlighten me how you would avoid the situation I found myself in? And while your at it please answer my previous question; if your preliminary research fails and a photo verified profile you've contacted turns out not as expected, would you just shag them anyway since they are still a woman?

London

"But since your such and expert please enlighten me how you would avoid the situation I found myself in? And while your at it please answer my previous question; if your preliminary research fails and a photo verified profile you've contacted turns out not as expected, would you just shag them anyway since they are still a woman? "

Cam with them. But first check all the pics if they are consistent with each other.

Depends on if:

1)they pay me

2) or they are very nice, clever and charming

There is a level underneath which I cannot go though...regardless of money and intelligence

Doncaster

"But since your such and expert please enlighten me how you would avoid the situation I found myself in? And while your at it please answer my previous question; if your preliminary research fails and a photo verified profile you've contacted turns out not as expected, would you just shag them anyway since they are still a woman?

Cam with them. But first check all the pics if they are consistent with each other.

Depends on if:

1)they pay me

Yes because money changes everything and charms a matter of perspective. I wouldn't considering deceiving someone to get a meet charming on any level

There is a level underneath which I cannot go though...regardless of money and intelligence"

And fine you need not justify but to some you will rightly or wrongly assume the other answer is

3) depends on how desperate you was for a shag at time

I explain in my profile that I don't cam, I don't exchange numbers, I don't use apps, and I won't photo verify, but I am meet verified, so I'm therefore fake by your logic?

Try not to judge everyone by your own experiences.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

[Removed by poster at 30/10/15 15:46:58]

Glenrothes

I hide my verifications and am not photo verified. Doesn't mean I'm not genuine. Hey ho

London

"But since your such and expert please enlighten me how you would avoid the situation I found myself in? And while your at it please answer my previous question; if your preliminary research fails and a photo verified profile you've contacted turns out not as expected, would you just shag them anyway since they are still a woman?

Depends on if:

1)they pay me

Yes because money changes everything and charms a matter of perspective. I wouldn't considering deceiving someone to get a meet charming on any level

There is a level underneath which I cannot go though...regardless of money and intelligence

And fine you need not justify but to some you will rightly or wrongly assume the other answer is

I explain in my profile that I don't cam, I don't exchange numbers, I don't use apps, and I won't photo verify, but I am meet verified, so I'm therefore fake by your logic?

Try not to judge everyone by your own experiences. "

I judge that I will never meet someone like you as I cannot verify you are genuine. End of the story

Doncaster

Depends on if:

1)they pay me

I judge that I will never meet someone like you as I cannot verify you are genuine. End of the story "

But you can verify that by meeting me it's not my fault I don't want to jump through your hoops in order to do so

Anyone with any level of common sense can determine who will meet and who is wasting their time in the flow of conversation on here no need for verifications of any kind

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

Why?

Yes phone-veri even better!"

Phone verification use to be an option about 3 or 4 years ago but it got removed because they could be faked and we're unreliable. Although if someone has been verified by phone or still shows up on summary.

This thread and the stupidity literally makes me face palm..

Admin are very good at catching fake verifications (oh my word fake verifications you say? Never...) and I often report people who I am suspicious of had a fair few removed too.

However there are still a few that slip through the net and are mainly (surprise surprise) female profiles with fake verifications that have been given from guys so I understand OPs frustrations.

Now the second stupid thing I've read.. Photo verifications being faked? (I did giggle at this..). Do you know how many photos I sent through, even though they were going along with the site acceptance? 4!! 4 photos until I got photo verified. I highly doubt with the strict rules anything is going to slip through.

When meeting a guy or giving out my number, straight away I check for the photo verification then the actually verys as I find it more reliable.

The only thing I would like too see is when a person uploads a photo verification that it has the current date as people (couples) could potentially reenter it and it could just be the guy on his own.

Depends on if:

1)they pay me

I judge that I will never meet someone like you as I cannot verify you are genuine. End of the story "

So someone who has been verified IN THE FLESH is less genuine than someone who is photo verified?

How weird

Doncaster

Depends on if:

1)they pay me

I judge that I will never meet someone like you as I cannot verify you are genuine. End of the story

But you can verify that by meeting me it's not my fault I don't want to jump through your hoops in order to do so

Anyone with any level of common sense can determine who will meet and who is wasting their time in the flow of conversation on here no need for verifications of any kind "

It's a shame your hoops could have lost you many a fantastic meet

Swansea

Depends on if:

1)they pay me

So someone who has been verified IN THE FLESH is less genuine than someone who is photo verified?

How weird "

I don't think he is saying this applies to everyone (eg couples and men). I actually gave up looking for ladies as I found often enough alot of them were fake.

Heck one of them I found out had stolen my pictures and others and had been verified herself.

Doncaster

Why?

Yes phone-veri even better!

Phone verification use to be an option about 3 or 4 years ago but it got removed because they could be faked and we're unreliable. Although if someone has been verified by phone or still shows up on summary.

This thread and the stupidity literally makes me face palm..

Admin are very good at catching fake verifications (oh my word fake verifications you say? Never...) and I often report people who I am suspicious of had a fair few removed too.

However there are still a few that slip through the net and are mainly (surprise surprise) female profiles with fake verifications that have been given from guys so I understand OPs frustrations.

Now the second stupid thing I've read.. Photo verifications being faked? (I did giggle at this..). Do you know how many photos I sent through, even though they were going along with the site acceptance? 4!! 4 photos until I got photo verified. I highly doubt with the strict rules anything is going to slip through.

When meeting a guy or giving out my number, straight away I check for the photo verification then the actually verys as I find it more reliable.

The only thing I would like too see is when a person uploads a photo verification that it has the current date as people (couples) could potentially reenter it and it could just be the guy on his own.

"

As I've previously stated I've seen photo verification be faked first hand so yes it can, and you may have been rejected 4 times that doesn't mean there aren't exceptions that slip through you just haven't encountered them yet and I'm guessing neither as the OP for his passion on the subject

Swansea

"As I've previously stated I've seen photo verification be faked first hand so yes it can, and you may have been rejected 4 times that doesn't mean there aren't exceptions that slip through you just haven't encountered them yet and I'm guessing neither as the OP for his passion on the subject "

Never said there wouldn't be an occasional slip up, Admin are only human I accept that. I just think it's less likely they are going to faked over a verification as they are actually controlled.

Get a room you two.

By *ome Social With UsCouple (FF)  over a year ago

East Midlands

Photo verifications easier to fake than meet in person verifications pmsl

Doncaster

"As I've previously stated I've seen photo verification be faked first hand so yes it can, and you may have been rejected 4 times that doesn't mean there aren't exceptions that slip through you just haven't encountered them yet and I'm guessing neither as the OP for his passion on the subject

Never said there wouldn't be an occasional slip up, Admin are only human I accept that. I just think it's less likely they are going to faked over a verification as they are actually controlled."

And photo verification will therefore always be a flawed system because of human aspect, and therefore should not be made compulsory.

If it is to be made compulsory, it should at least need to be updated regularly, so that people like myself that have lost weight or changed in other drastic ways since joining are always showing the closest example of their truest appearance

Doncaster

"Get a room you two. "

I would but alas I'm only meet verified so therefore fake

"Get a room you two.

I would but alas I'm only meet verified so therefore fake "

Swansea

"Get a room you two.

I would but alas I'm only meet verified so therefore fake "

Well I have no words now, that's not what's being said but you run with it

Doncaster

"Get a room you two.

Well I have no words now, that's not what's being said but you run with it "

I was also joking

I know thats not what as been specifically said by the OP

"Get a room you two.

She's just saying what the OP said. Why the rolley eyes?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is just a suggestion people

To clarify, although yes pic mods sometimes make mistakes, PV's are double checked within a couple of hours so if there was someone pretending to be something they are not it would soon be sorted and the person disabled.

Warrington & Glasgow

In that case, it's not the veri that's fake, it's all the rest of their pics!

London

"Get a room you two.

Yes I was saying something different. I would like photo-veri filters for the PRELIMINARY SEARCH ...to avoid wasting my time with possible fakes

And yes, if you are not photo-veri and you hide all your meet verifications...I think you are a fake. Especially if you have only a few 1 pics

OP, maybe since you can't trust anyone or anything on here you should just meet people in real life. It doesn't sound like Fab is for you.

Doncaster

"It is just a suggestion people

To clarify, although yes pic mods sometimes make mistakes, PV's are double checked within a couple of hours so if there was someone pretending to be something they are not it would soon be sorted and the person disabled."

Ok but are they checked days and months after? I doubt it as its too difficult to monitor.

Doncaster

"Get a room you two.

Yes I was saying something different. I would like photo-veri filters for the PRELIMINARY SEARCH ...to avoid wasting my time with possible fakes

And yes, if you are not photo-veri and you hide all your meet verifications...I think you are a fake. Especially if you have only a few 1 pics "

You do realise when people leave the site verifications disappear so they may not be choosing to hide them they may have lost them that way

Forum Mod

O o O oo

To clarify, although yes pic mods sometimes make mistakes, PV's are double checked within a couple of hours so if there was someone pretending to be something they are not it would soon be sorted and the person disabled.

Ok but are they checked days and months after? I doubt it as its too difficult to monitor. "

I am guessing not ( but don't know ) as once approved it isn't going to change. If a profile is reported for something that needs a PV checking then I am guessing yes to that one

Doncaster

Ok but are they checked days and months after? I doubt it as its too difficult to monitor.

I am guessing not ( but don't know ) as once approved it isn't going to change. If a profile is reported for something that needs a PV checking then I am guessing yes to that one"

But the other flaw in the system, is as I've previously mentioned it never needs to be updated to represent how you Look in the present.

Some people have been on here for many years, I can't speak for you, but i know I have certainly changed a hell of a lot physically over the last 10 years. As long as that photo verification flag is there years later they can still be using old pics of themselves being younger, thinner etc so false representing themselves to get a meet they just upload them as new pics every so often. Without photo verification needing to be updated say annually (some could argue less) it's a pointless system in my opinion

London

"OP, maybe since you can't trust anyone or anything on here you should just meet people in real life. It doesn't sound like Fab is for you."

Well if you cannot spend 5 min to photo-veri yourself I think Fab is not really for you

...unless you cannot

Doncaster

"OP, maybe since you can't trust anyone or anything on here you should just meet people in real life. It doesn't sound like Fab is for you.

Well if you cannot spend 5 min to photo-veri yourself I think Fab is not really for you

...unless you cannot "

I can photo verify, I just don't want to, as to me it's pointless and it hasn't hindered my success on this site so obviously isn't a necessary requirement

Forum Mod

O o O oo

" As long as that photo verification flag is there years later they can still be using old pics of themselves being younger, thinner etc so false representing themselves to get a meet they just upload them as new pics every so often. Without photo verification needing to be updated say annually (some could argue less) it's a pointless system in my opinion

"

People without a PV could use old photo's too, at least with a PV Admin can tell if they are using their own pics

Doncaster

" As long as that photo verification flag is there years later they can still be using old pics of themselves being younger, thinner etc so false representing themselves to get a meet they just upload them as new pics every so often. Without photo verification needing to be updated say annually (some could argue less) it's a pointless system in my opinion

People without a PV could use old photo's too, at least with a PV Admin can tell if they are using their own pics "

But there are people that verify then get fake pics approved, I've reported it more times than I care to count, so I highly doubt they use the PV pic as a comparison when new pics are uploaded

Forum Mod

O o O oo

People without a PV could use old photo's too, at least with a PV Admin can tell if they are using their own pics

But there are people that verify then get fake pics approved, I've reported it more times than I care to count, so I highly doubt they use the PV pic as a comparison when new pics are uploaded "

That's not what I said, I said that Admin can check the PV to see if it is them, meaning if someone reported like you did, they could check against it.

For me I don't care one way or another whether people PV or not, but I do think there are advantages to having one as well as possible negatives, you seem to want to just diss it even after finding out how things work.

It suits a lot of people, but the ones that it doesn't suit don't need to do it as Admin have said it will never become compulsory.

Doncaster

But there are people that verify then get fake pics approved, I've reported it more times than I care to count, so I highly doubt they use the PV pic as a comparison when new pics are uploaded

That's not what I said, I said that Admin can check the PV to see if it is them, meaning if someone reported like you did, they could check against it.

For me I don't care one way or another whether people PV or not, but I do think there are advantages to having one as well as possible negatives, you seem to want to just diss it even after finding out how things work.

It suits a lot of people, but the ones that it doesn't suit don't need to do it as Admin have said it will never become compulsory."

I believe if an account is PV'd then all subsequent uploaded pics should be verified against that photo and PV should need to be renewed after a time frame, like site supporters need to renew, in order to do so, otherwise I find it pointless, due to how people can change over time. For example in the last 3 months I've lost a good amount of weight, even one of my own relatives didn't recognise me in town the other day.

London

Next week I will upload a public pic with my nickname written on a paper as people do not trust the photo-veri status

Hope it is enough for everyone

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I believe if an account is PV'd then all subsequent uploaded pics should be verified against that photo and PV should need to be renewed after a time frame, like site supporters need to renew, in order to do so, otherwise I find it pointless, due to how people can change over time. For example in the last 3 months I've lost a good amount of weight, even one of my own relatives didn't recognise me in town the other day. "

So what about the people who don't PV? How are any pics they upload checked as genuine?

Your argument is flawed as anyone can upload fake/ different pics of themselves that are 10 years younger and Admin wouldn't know any different and yet you want the people who have bothered to do a PV in the first place keep renewing theirs to prove they have not changed.

Doncaster

"

I believe if an account is PV'd then all subsequent uploaded pics should be verified against that photo and PV should need to be renewed after a time frame, like site supporters need to renew, in order to do so, otherwise I find it pointless, due to how people can change over time. For example in the last 3 months I've lost a good amount of weight, even one of my own relatives didn't recognise me in town the other day.

So what about the people who don't PV? How are any pics they upload checked as genuine?

Your argument is flawed as anyone can upload fake/ different pics of themselves that are 10 years younger and Admin wouldn't know any different and yet you want the people who have bothered to do a PV in the first place keep renewing theirs to prove they have not changed.

"

im saying In my view that's the only way I would find PV to be a beneficial system, for that reason, I personally find it utterly pointless and feel the site should do away with it altogether, but I don't see that happening any time soon and it is merely my view people can disagree

"

A guy verified me when i rejoined from when i had met him before does that make me fake? I cannot be bothered to write my name on a piece of paper and take my pic does that make me fake??

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

Blimey! im not photo verified...guess im a fake then! lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

im saying In my view that's the only way I would find PV to be a beneficial system, for that reason, I personally find it utterly pointless and feel the site should do away with it altogether, but I don't see that happening any time soon and it is merely my view people can disagree "

No worries if you don't want to answer

Doncaster

"

im saying In my view that's the only way I would find PV to be a beneficial system, for that reason, I personally find it utterly pointless and feel the site should do away with it altogether, but I don't see that happening any time soon and it is merely my view people can disagree

No worries if you don't want to answer "

Sorry I thought I did answer you questions and non PV accounts would be harder to check against obviously but if I account is PV then admin have got no excuse not to be vigilant with them uploading fake pics as they have a example to work from

Doncaster

But anyone could argue the positives of PV all day long to me, it won't change my views on the matter. It not worth the paper it's written on to me

"I only meet those with meet verifications as I want to know they got off their tasty behind and actually met. Not just sat in their bedroom/ on their sofa in front of a screen. Never had a let down yet

Cam veris and photo veri don't really hold weight for me "

totally!!

"However, gender is all that they could confirm!

exactly!!! Absolutely no way of knowing if they will turn up just from photo veri... Though maybe OP is not interested in them turning up lol...

Although face pics still couldn't confirm gender in some cases of TG.. There are some convincing looking 'females' that still have a penis!!

"But anyone could argue the positives of PV all day long to me, it won't change my views on the matter. It not worth the paper it's written on to me"

I would never want to get into a argument with you. You don't give up

You must be a lawyer.... Edit - I believe you call them barristers/solicitor in the UK

Glenrothes

"Get a room you two.

And yes, if you are not photo-veri and you hide all your meet verifications...I think you are a fake. Especially if you have only a few 1 pics "

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I cannot be clearer than this..."

Best leave Fab then because obviously that keeps happening to you and not to everyone else

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm not photo verified. I'm real though cause I just pinched myself and it hurt.

My preliminary research includes forum posts cause I reckon you can tell way more from how someone behaves towards others from what they write than what they show in photos.

My meet verifications are very real and hidden. I really don't understand where you are coming from on this. Has someone upset you?

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"My meet verifications are very real and hidden. I really don't understand where you are coming from on this. Has someone upset you? "

It sounds as if several people have....

"I'm not photo verified. I'm real though cause I just pinched myself and it hurt.

My preliminary research includes forum posts cause I reckon you can tell way more from how someone behaves towards others from what they write than what they show in photos. "

That's why I don't meet forumites.

How about just using your gut instinct ? You seem to be over thinking things rather than just having a laugh on here. If you think someone is fake then cease contact and report them. There are plenty of genuine people who meet regularly that are not photo verified, it means very little to many but if it bothers you then you know what to do.

"

I'm not photo verified but I am meet verified...I've just not got around to doing it can't really be bothered... u can be photo verified but still a time waster

"OP, maybe since you can't trust anyone or anything on here you should just meet people in real life. It doesn't sound like Fab is for you.

...unless you cannot

I can photo verify, I just don't want to, as to me it's pointless and it hasn't hindered my success on this site so obviously isn't a necessary requirement "

same here

"How about just using your gut instinct ? You seem to be over thinking things rather than just having a laugh on here. If you think someone is fake then cease contact and report them. There are plenty of genuine people who meet regularly that are not photo verified, it means very little to many but if it bothers you then you know what to do. "

kinky land

I've changed my hair colour

Should I now run round and redo my pv? actually the whiskers I had done yesterday for the munch are still visible (an eye liner that actually is waterproof )

My passport is also nearly 10 years old

Communicate with people, use common sense and appreciate others use the site differently. I'm not going to sit in front of a Web cam, I'm not going to hand my phone number out to random people.

I'm real, I know this, the veris I have shown know this, the people I have met know this. If someone wants to call me a fake fine.

So many more profiles out there

"Next week I will upload a public pic with my nickname written on a paper as people do not trust the photo-veri status

Hope it is enough for everyone "

*Yawn* nobody cares...

It's not that we don't trust it, it's unnecessary and a pointless waste of time...to the extent that we never even notice whether people are photo verified or not...It says absolutely nothing to us..

Don't forget also, this is a free site...do you imagine it would stay that way if admin had to sift through every profile and match every picture to the photo verification?

In the meantime, we'll just carry on in our merry old way while you try and dictate how the site is run and how people use it...The loudest sounds are made by empty vessels...

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

...So you've unearthed fake meeting verifications yourself, or is this just a feeling you have?

Either way, it's very thin evidence..

I'd echo others in advising use of filters and basic common sense which work well enough for me, and I daresay most others, though I shan't claim that to be true without proof...

London

I'm not photo verified but I am meet verified...I've just not got around to doing it can't really be bothered... u can be photo verified but still a time waster"

If you do not have time to invest in the photo-veri (5min) you are more likely to be time waster

I'm not photo verified but I am meet verified...I've just not got around to doing it can't really be bothered... u can be photo verified but still a time waster

If you do not have time to invest in the photo-veri (5min) you are more likely to be time waster "

Or too busy having fun to do it

London

"I'm not going to sit in front of a Web cam, I'm not going to hand my phone number out to random people."

I would like to know whi will meet you with these conditions. Only in swinger clubs maybe

kinky land

If you have meet veris and friends online why waste 5 seconds of admins time doing a pv?

kinky land

"I'm not going to sit in front of a Web cam, I'm not going to hand my phone number out to random people.

I would like to know whi will meet you with these conditions. Only in swinger clubs maybe "

Those I am chatting with respect my privacy and see my published veris. If we get on over coffee I'll then hand out any personal contact details I am comfortable with.

"I'm not going to sit in front of a Web cam, I'm not going to hand my phone number out to random people.

I would like to know whi will meet you with these conditions. Only in swinger clubs maybe "

People run their profiles and plan their meets exactly how they wish, as you are. If it works for them then let them get on with it.

OP if you are that bothered about PV's just set up your own site and make it one of the rules for people to join. Then you can do what you like.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"

Wow, how civil. This is how my current single fem profile got verified - over a year ago - by guys I had met previously. You don't have to be a genius to work that one out either. Its handy to get verified by someone you met previously as a woman as some men pick out new women and treat them like idioms ... so if they know you are not new to the scene, then they are less liable to treat you like a fool. All of our verifications are genuine, I can assure you - if you don't trust them, you can do what some people do - and track them back. One woman I know tracks back three verifications three generations back. If you've met before, why wouldn't you get a verification?

So I don't display all my veris, don't give out my phone number and not photo verified so I'm a fake. With over 100 photos that show me to be the same person and regularly attends socials. Hmmmm.

London

"So I don't display all my veris, don't give out my phone number and not photo verified so I'm a fake. With over 100 photos that show me to be the same person and regularly attends socials. Hmmmm. "

You still display some.

I was talking about profiles with 1-2 pics and no verification shown at all

London

I would like to know whi will meet you with these conditions. Only in swinger clubs maybe

Those I am chatting with respect my privacy and see my published veris. If we get on over coffee I'll then hand out any personal contact details I am comfortable with. "

Ok but I personally would NEVER have a private meet without verifying you on cam or phone

London

"If you have meet veris and friends online why waste 5 seconds of admins time doing a pv? "

To make me happy

"If you have meet veris and friends online why waste 5 seconds of admins time doing a pv?

To make me happy "

But nobody is here for your benefit.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I've been here for about 8 years and have no intention of pv nor do I pay the slightest bit of attention to see if anyone else has, I use good sense and judgement and never had a no show

kinky land

Those I am chatting with respect my privacy and see my published veris. If we get on over coffee I'll then hand out any personal contact details I am comfortable with.

Ok but I personally would NEVER have a private meet without verifying you on cam or phone "

That's okay, good luck with your search and have fun

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We have absolutely no desire or need to be photo verified. Prefer to operate in the real world.

"So I don't display all my veris, don't give out my phone number and not photo verified so I'm a fake. With over 100 photos that show me to be the same person and regularly attends socials. Hmmmm.

You still display some.

I was talking about profiles with 1-2 pics and no verification shown at all"

Some people don't wish to disclose who they've played with or the person who verified them may have left the site therefore the veri is lost. Personally, I prefer to make my own mind up about a person than rely on the words of a complete stranger. As with anything on a profile, if you don't like it, move on.

"So I don't display all my veris, don't give out my phone number and not photo verified so I'm a fake. With over 100 photos that show me to be the same person and regularly attends socials. Hmmmm.

You still display some.

I was talking about profiles with 1-2 pics and no verification shown at all

Some people don't wish to disclose who they've played with or the person who verified them may have left the site therefore the veri is lost. Personally, I prefer to make my own mind up about a person than rely on the words of a complete stranger. As with anything on a profile, if you don't like it, move on. "

same here

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"If you do not have time to invest in the photo-veri (5min) you are more likely to be time waster "

I have to disagree, I have invested time in meeting real people and they say I am real too.

The photo-veri thing is only possible useful for people who can't get meets.

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

"If you do not have time to invest in the photo-veri (5min) you are more likely to be time waster "

I would back the non-photo verified user with over 100 meet verifications to be more likely to not be a time-waster than the photo-verified user with 2.

London

"If you do not have time to invest in the photo-veri (5min) you are more likely to be time waster

I would back the non-photo verified user with over 100 meet verifications to be more likely to not be a time-waster than the photo-verified user with 2."

And even less trust goes to the non-photo verified user with only 2 meet verifications...

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

"And even less trust goes to the non-photo verified user with only 2 meet verifications... "

Quite right. However, 2 meet verifications, if the verification trail is followed back and found to be genuine, will still show that someone is genuine and meets.

Photo verification proves nothing except the person holding a sheet of paper might be the person behind the keyboard. Whether that person actually meets is another matter ...

» Add a new message to this topic