FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > We all know.....

We all know.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rSwagger OP   Man  over a year ago

Northants

that there are pests on here be it men woman and or couples..

Those that come on to wind other up and send endless messages to people to get a reaction.

It shouldn't be about the money but the principle.. All new serious users should have to........

Photo verify within 24 hours and for someone who was serious wouldn't have an issue with doing this. No excuses picture wont upload... complete rubbish..

Also not be allowed to site support until the verification has been passed by admin.. stops the endless messages to pester folks..so limit the non support messages to say 10 initially.

Also fab know ip conflict when it comes to meet verifications so why not use that to stop them re-joining for upto 7 days after first ip use.

Standard requirements for serious users..

Would you be allowed to board a plane without photo ID to show who you are..... Nooooooooo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can filter your messages so you can send messages to people, instead of receiving them. Makes sense to change it yourself rather than expecting the site to change for you.

Really?

Seems ok as it is....never had any more pests on here than anywhere else.

"You can filter your messages so you can send messages to people, instead of receiving them. Makes sense to change it yourself rather than expecting the site to change for you. "

Beat me to it, just block non verified people in your filters, simples

Northants

"You can filter your messages so you can send messages to people, instead of receiving them. Makes sense to change it yourself rather than expecting the site to change for you. "

You missed the point... its not about receiving messages... its about receiving messages form site pests..

"You can filter your messages so you can send messages to people, instead of receiving them. Makes sense to change it yourself rather than expecting the site to change for you.

You missed the point... its not about receiving messages... its about receiving messages form site pests.."

I don't think I did. If you filtered your messages, you wouldn't receive them. Be proactive.

Northants

"You can filter your messages so you can send messages to people, instead of receiving them. Makes sense to change it yourself rather than expecting the site to change for you.

You missed the point... its not about receiving messages... its about receiving messages form site pests..

I don't think I did. If you filtered your messages, you wouldn't receive them. Be proactive. "

If you read the filters it says photo tick OR verified... so if someone was verified but still a fake as we know this happens they can still message... as a fake...

unless they got photo verified...

I don't think I did. If you filtered your messages, you wouldn't receive them. Be proactive.

If you read the filters it says photo tick OR verified... so if someone was verified but still a fake as we know this happens they can still message... as a fake...

unless they got photo verified..."

Or by new. Or just filter by age, gender or so on.

Northants

[Removed by poster at 05/11/15 12:30:08]

"[Removed by poster at 05/11/15 12:30:08]"

No, I just think you're creating work when it's unnecessary. You are able to manage your inbox by filtering unverified or new people - this removes the option of them messaging you. Don't know why you want to change it for everyone else.

The site gives you all the tools you need to out fakes. Photo verification and the verification system itself is good but like anything on the net, is not foolproof and can be got around. Best thing is to use gut instinct and avoid people you think might not be genuine.

Northants

Or by new. Or just filter by age, gender or so on. "

Missed point again...

I can't babysit this thread if it's going to be a constant array of having to explain to those that clearly not understanding the concept of what it means to PROVE someone is genuine...

Therefor is will leave you to all confined in yourselves and leave without any prejudice towards anybody...

May take a look later to see if anyone has grasped the concept.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I'm not pv verified and have no intention of doing so, and if I had to I wouldn't have joined the site.....

Missed point again...

I can't babysit this thread if it's going to be a constant array of having to explain to those that clearly not understanding the concept of what it means to PROVE someone is genuine...

Therefor is will leave you to all confined in yourselves and leave without any prejudice towards anybody...

"

Tbh it's not some grand theory you're proposing, I just think it's silly when you're given the option to filter those profiles from messaging you already.

Northants

Missed point again...

Tbh it's not some grand theory you're proposing, I just think it's silly when you're given the option to filter those profiles from messaging you already."

Last time... cant keep saying this..

Its not about blocking those that are non verified.. its about the fakes...

Strength needed...

Missed point again...

Tbh it's not some grand theory you're proposing, I just think it's silly when you're given the option to filter those profiles from messaging you already.

Last time... cant keep saying this..

Its not about blocking those that are non verified.. its about the fakes...

Strength needed... "

Definitely don't understand why you think those who are photo verified and fake will be fake if you filter your messages but not if they're made to photo verify when joining? It's the same verification process.

It's bizarre how you don't understand this

You'll never stop the fakes, photo verification can be faked, so can meet veris but filtering them as others have said reduces the chance of fakes messaging you.

[Removed by poster at 05/11/15 12:42:01]

"You'll never stop the fakes, photo verification can be faked, so can meet veris but filtering them as others have said reduces the chance of fakes messaging you. "

He seems to think that enforcing photo verification will make all of them real. I don't know why he doesn't understand he can block messages from non verified for the same effect, or why he thinks that the current opt in photo verification makes them fakes.

Northants

"You'll never stop the fakes, photo verification can be faked, so can meet veris but filtering them as others have said reduces the chance of fakes messaging you.

He seems to think that enforcing photo verification will make all of them real. I don't know why he doesn't understand he can block messages from non verified for the same effect, or why he thinks that the current opt in photo verification makes them fakes. "

Really... Really you still don't understand.... I have just passed this by 10 people in know and they all got it within seconds..

ADMIN PLEASE END THIS AS A REQUEST DUE TO THE LACK OF UNDERATNDING WHICH IN TURN IS JUST TURNING INTO AN EDUCATIONAL LESSON...

Should have the right to defend a post but when its turning into a tutor thing then it's just not worth the effort.

Northants

"You'll never stop the fakes, photo verification can be faked, so can meet veris but filtering them as others have said reduces the chance of fakes messaging you.

He seems to think that enforcing photo verification will make all of them real. I don't know why he doesn't understand he can block messages from non verified for the same effect, or why he thinks that the current opt in photo verification makes them fakes.

Really... Really you still don't understand.... I have just passed this by 10 people in know and they all got it within seconds..

ADMIN PLEASE END THIS AS A REQUEST DUE TO THE LACK OF UNDERATNDING WHICH IN TURN IS JUST TURNING INTO AN EDUCATIONAL LESSON...

Should have the right to defend a post but when its turning into a tutor thing then it's just not worth the effort.

"

in/I typo

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Wow ain't you a charmer

I suspect they're not "pest" messages, and just you getting the wrong end of the stick.

Northants

[Removed by poster at 05/11/15 12:58:04]

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is just a few suggestions, there is not need to get into a tizz about it

To the OP...Admin have said before that they won't be making PV compulsory.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"

Also fab know ip conflict when it comes to meet verifications so why not use that to stop them re-joining for upto 7 days after first ip use.

"

Any fakes who want to be a pest will know to choose a broadband supplier which uses dynamic IP addresses. Reset router.... hey presto, new IP address in seconds.

"

Northants

[Removed by poster at 05/11/15 18:56:29]

Been here on and pff for 9 years now and think its fine as it is. I could be a fake as could anyone else here, not that we are. Keep it as it is and as others have said, use your filters

» Add a new message to this topic