FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Total blocking IP address messaging mine

Total blocking IP address messaging mine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is there anyway possible you can totally block someone who has numerous accounts of fab messaging and verifying me please. I've had this issue with a member of fab for a while now. They make various profiles be it couples, make and female profiles. I've set all filters but they still manage to either send abusive messages or fake verifications. I've tried leaving the site and reinventing myself with new name, location and pics. But still it happens. I've reported numerous times and always report profiles. So please is there a way you can block their IP address from messaging mine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Not easy to block even ip address as they could sit in a cafe or use their friends wifi internet etc.....

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

if they are sending fake veries click on report on the veri and report them admin take a hard line on fake veries

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"if they are sending fake veries click on report on the veri and report them admin take a hard line on fake veries

"

I've done that and still and nothing is done

I've reported endless amount of time and nothing done about this person

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Might be worth mentioning the Police.

A few of us had to with one guy and that fixed it. They did get involved in the end too.

» Add a new message to this topic