FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Still having probs

Still having probs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cduck and Blue eyes OP   Couple  over a year ago

nr chester

Ok so I have posted in another place but I am wondering if someone could have a look at my problem, I am having real trouble using the site in my mobile, things are not loading it keeps freezing to the point of having to keep logging in and out, I can not jump to newest on threads, and other things are working on/ off like sometimes it will go to home and sometimes it won't, this is happening with other functions also, I am on the desktop site on my mobile at the moment just to get things to work, I have an iPhone 6s and use chrome although I have tried safari and that is no better, please could someone help as its really fustrating, thanks Mrs cmy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

nr chester

"Ok so I have posted in another place but I am wondering if someone could have a look at my problem, I am having real trouble using the site in my mobile, things are not loading it keeps freezing to the point of having to keep logging in and out, I can not jump to newest on threads, and other things are working on/ off like sometimes it will go to home and sometimes it won't, this is happening with other functions also, I am on the desktop site on my mobile at the moment just to get things to work, I have an iPhone 6s and use chrome although I have tried safari and that is no better, please could someone help as its really fustrating, thanks Mrs cmy"
. Ok so have logged out of desktop and back into mobile and it's back to normal super quick, so hopefully all is good, thanks

nr chester

"Ok so I have posted in another place but I am wondering if someone could have a look at my problem, I am having real trouble using the site in my mobile, things are not loading it keeps freezing to the point of having to keep logging in and out, I can not jump to newest on threads, and other things are working on/ off like sometimes it will go to home and sometimes it won't, this is happening with other functions also, I am on the desktop site on my mobile at the moment just to get things to work, I have an iPhone 6s and use chrome although I have tried safari and that is no better, please could someone help as its really fustrating, thanks Mrs cmy. Ok so have logged out of desktop and back into mobile and it's back to normal super quick, so hopefully all is good, thanks "
. Ok so not all is good, my fabbed photos still won't take me to fabbed pics and when I try jump to newest in the forum threads then it won't do that either!!!!!! Although it has stopped freezing, and is back to being quick

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Ok so I have posted in another place but I am wondering if someone could have a look at my problem, I am having real trouble using the site in my mobile, things are not loading it keeps freezing to the point of having to keep logging in and out, I can not jump to newest on threads, and other things are working on/ off like sometimes it will go to home and sometimes it won't, this is happening with other functions also, I am on the desktop site on my mobile at the moment just to get things to work, I have an iPhone 6s and use chrome although I have tried safari and that is no better, please could someone help as its really fustrating, thanks Mrs cmy. Ok so have logged out of desktop and back into mobile and it's back to normal super quick, so hopefully all is good, thanks . Ok so not all is good, my fabbed photos still won't take me to fabbed pics and when I try jump to newest in the forum threads then it won't do that either!!!!!! Although it has stopped freezing, and is back to being quick "

Check your updates in phone section, maybe your chrome needs updating.

Im using iphone6s and chrome with no issues at all

nr chester

"Ok so I have posted in another place but I am wondering if someone could have a look at my problem, I am having real trouble using the site in my mobile, things are not loading it keeps freezing to the point of having to keep logging in and out, I can not jump to newest on threads, and other things are working on/ off like sometimes it will go to home and sometimes it won't, this is happening with other functions also, I am on the desktop site on my mobile at the moment just to get things to work, I have an iPhone 6s and use chrome although I have tried safari and that is no better, please could someone help as its really fustrating, thanks Mrs cmy. Ok so have logged out of desktop and back into mobile and it's back to normal super quick, so hopefully all is good, thanks . Ok so not all is good, my fabbed photos still won't take me to fabbed pics and when I try jump to newest in the forum threads then it won't do that either!!!!!! Although it has stopped freezing, and is back to being quick

Check your updates in phone section, maybe your chrome needs updating.

Im using iphone6s and chrome with no issues at all "

. It does need updating it keeps asking me to do it but just haven't had chance, do you still think this could be the problem if everything has been fine until now, thanks for the advice by the way

» Add a new message to this topic