FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Report for being mean?

Report for being mean?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can you report a particular user for being mean? I know it sounds deft but just received a message saying anyone would have to be d*unk in order to meet me. This was the first message never spoken to them before but it's not really abusive just not nice.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *reenEyedWifeCouple  over a year ago

Market Harborough

"Can you report a particular user for being mean? I know it sounds deft but just received a message saying anyone would have to be d*unk in order to meet me. This was the first message never spoken to them before but it's not really abusive just not nice."

Are you sure it isn't someone you either deleted a message from or rejected and they've signed up under a new name because you blocked them? Sometimes the rejected ones can get very nasty.... just forget him and move on sweetie - you're a gorgeous girl and he's obviously a loser.

GreenEyedWife x

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I think you need to report them to Specsavers rather than for being mean

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Can you report a particular user for being mean?"
Yes!

"Can you report a particular user for being mean? I know it sounds deft but just received a message saying anyone would have to be d*unk in order to meet me. This was the first message never spoken to them before but it's not really abusive just not nice.

Are you sure it isn't someone you either deleted a message from or rejected and they've signed up under a new name because you blocked them? Sometimes the rejected ones can get very nasty.... just forget him and move on sweetie - you're a gorgeous girl and he's obviously a loser.

GreenEyedWife x"

I don't recognise the name at all. But did think it was a bit random to look at people's profiles just to insult them.

Thank you though I'll try not to let it bother me.

"I think you need to report them to Specsavers rather than for being mean "

Awww thank you that makes me feel better

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Can you report a particular user for being mean? I know it sounds deft but just received a message saying anyone would have to be d*unk in order to meet me. This was the first message never spoken to them before but it's not really abusive just not nice."

No need for it and if they are sending random messages like that to you they may well be doing the same to other people.

Best thing is just report it to Admin and then block, let Admin decide

"Can you report a particular user for being mean? I know it sounds deft but just received a message saying anyone would have to be d*unk in order to meet me. This was the first message never spoken to them before but it's not really abusive just not nice.

No need for it and if they are sending random messages like that to you they may well be doing the same to other people.

Best thing is just report it to Admin and then block, let Admin decide "

He's already blocked me

By *reenEyedWifeCouple  over a year ago

Market Harborough

" He's already blocked me "

I bet it was someone you rejected and blocked - that's why you wouldn't recognise the user name - he's just signed up under a new name to get the "parting shot". LOL

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

He's already blocked me "

Theres a 'report' icon on the message if you still have it.

Even if he has blocked you you can click on his profile, blue menu on the left, use the Report User link

*no eyes were rolled in the sending of this message

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He's already blocked me "

You can still report via the message sent it by going on the profile and using the report button in the menu bar

" He's already blocked me

I bet it was someone you rejected and blocked - that's why you wouldn't recognise the user name - he's just signed up under a new name to get the "parting shot". LOL "

Kinda hope so,the alternative that he was so disgusted with my profile he had to message me to say is a bit off putting.

He's already blocked me

Theres a 'report' icon on the message if you still have it.

Even if he has blocked you you can click on his profile, blue menu on the left, use the Report User link

*no eyes were rolled in the sending of this message"

Thank you done this now.

Thanks for the help everyone didn't want to feel like I was over reacting

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes you can, being mean "is" abusive.