FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Gender backing cams

Gender backing cams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The same way you can filter messages, it would be great to have that feature for cams

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You mean who can watch you?

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

If this happened you do realise there would be pretty much no women on cam for you to view if this was the case. The only cams would be guys waking or couples with only the guy on waking

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"The same way you can filter messages, it would be great to have that feature for cams "

You want to be able to block certain profile-types from viewing your cam? (I'm guessing, it's single guys you want to block from viewing lolol). It's not a feature I would use, since I don't care who views my cam. However, some other women/couples may like this feature (e.g. if they are only looking for women/couples). The problem is that having such a feature would just lead to the chat room being clogged up with messages to females/couples such as "please allow single males to view your cam", as people would soon realise from the chat that they were being excluded.

It's bad enough that men are forever saying "please view my cam". We all know that men are more visual than women. Please don't make them have to beg to view a cam. If it bothers you that single males view your cam, you can just block them individually.

» Add a new message to this topic