FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Message limit for non-paid members

Message limit for non-paid members

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would like to propose an inbox limit of 10 messages for non-paying members. I think it is crazy that people can have so many unread messages that go off the bottom of the page that they will never read whilst the sender sees it is still unread. When the 11th message is sent the sender will receive an inbox full message, the recipient will need to delete messages in order to receive more meaning it will be harder for messages to go unread.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So realistically all that would happen is the receipent would do as normal, check out the profiles first and delete without reading or reply should they not be what they are looking for. It would make things easier for the recipent to delete all, not to ensure messages are read.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Concentrate on your inbox op not your sent box you'll find it a much nicer experience on here

Why non paid members?

"Concentrate on your inbox op not your sent box you'll find it a much nicer experience on here "

said a female to the male.....

switch places and then think about what you just said lol. Most mens inboxes are not that happy a place to focus on....like watching molasses going up hill in the middle of winter in Alaska....so much fun

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Concentrate on your inbox op not your sent box you'll find it a much nicer experience on here

switch places and then think about what you just said lol. Most mens inboxes are not that happy a place to focus on....like watching molasses going up hill in the middle of winter in Alaska....so much fun "

Is that your experience? I know men on here who are having an enjoyable experience by not focusing on the negatives

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I know men on here who are having an enjoyable experience by not focusing on the negatives "

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I would like to propose an inbox limit of 10 messages for non-paying members. I think it is crazy that people can have so many unread messages that go off the bottom of the page that they will never read whilst the sender sees it is still unread. When the 11th message is sent the sender will receive an inbox full message, the recipient will need to delete messages in order to receive more meaning it will be harder for messages to go unread."

Just means I would delete my inbox more often, not that I would read the messages.

Pro-tip: most women will read the profile before reading the message. If the profile is crap, the message stays unread.

"Concentrate on your inbox op not your sent box you'll find it a much nicer experience on here

switch places and then think about what you just said lol. Most mens inboxes are not that happy a place to focus on....like watching molasses going up hill in the middle of winter in Alaska....so much fun Is that your experience? I know men on here who are having an enjoyable experience by not focusing on the negatives "

doesn't even make sense to limit our inboxes, you wouldn't be able to message anyone that way coz their inboxes would be full all the time...

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

"I would like to propose an inbox limit of 10 messages for non-paying members. I think it is crazy that people can have so many unread messages that go off the bottom of the page that they will never read whilst the sender sees it is still unread. When the 11th message is sent the sender will receive an inbox full message, the recipient will need to delete messages in order to receive more meaning it will be harder for messages to go unread.

Just means I would delete my inbox more often, not that I would read the messages.

Pro-tip: most women will read the profile before reading the message. If the profile is crap, the message stays unread."

"I would like to propose an inbox limit of 10 messages for non-paying members. I think it is crazy that people can have so many unread messages that go off the bottom of the page that they will never read whilst the sender sees it is still unread. When the 11th message is sent the sender will receive an inbox full message, the recipient will need to delete messages in order to receive more meaning it will be harder for messages to go unread."
what will this achieve ,is this all about YOU is this a me me me me post my messages aren't getting read or answered we've all been there ,thought it ,done it ,said it nothing will change all you can do is change your approach to it all ,relax understand that women rule even the fuglees and that as a guy you are a second class perv who can't read profiles or write breath taking introductory messages ,theirs a song " things can only get better"

switch places and then think about what you just said lol. Most mens inboxes are not that happy a place to focus on....like watching molasses going up hill in the middle of winter in Alaska....so much fun "

I rarely reply to messages as the preview shows the profile wasn't read

Very simple, men need to stop mass mailing and start reading profiles only messaging profiles they actually match

This would reduce number emails in circulation

As for sent box, that should be scrapped, no reply is not interested, no amount of email changes will change that

By *hrobinhoodMan  over a year ago

arnold, Nottingham

isn't it funny how single women get all the attention but not single men, what happened to equality lol

"isn't it funny how single women get all the attention but not single men, what happened to equality lol"

There's a few single men on here that get attention

By *pl4funalwaysCouple  over a year ago

Murton

That wouldn't bother us in the slightest all we would have to do then is ignore and delete the many many messages that completely ignore what our profile says

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"doesn't even make sense to limit our inboxes, you wouldn't be able to message anyone that way coz their inboxes would be full all the time... "

^^^^ This!

My friend joined the site a few weeks ago and within 20 minutes she had 40 messages!! 40! She didn't even have a picture or any profile text at this point! If you men weren't so desperate to contact women on here who probably don't even exist in alot of cases lol you may find you have more luck getting your messages read!

I feel so bad for single women on this site it's hard work.. Alot of hard work!

"My friend joined the site a few weeks ago and within 20 minutes she had 40 messages!! 40! She didn't even have a picture or any profile text at this point! If you men weren't so desperate to contact women on here who probably don't even exist in alot of cases lol you may find you have more luck getting your messages read!

I feel so bad for single women on this site it's hard work.. Alot of hard work! "

switch places and then think about what you just said lol. Most mens inboxes are not that happy a place to focus on....like watching molasses going up hill in the middle of winter in Alaska....so much fun Is that your experience? I know men on here who are having an enjoyable experience by not focusing on the negatives "

I'm one of them... but I'm also very aware that most on here are not...and it is very hard for many to break into the circle which can be quite cliquey..... they need a break and there are many women on here who add to that negativity with unhelpful comments. Fortunately there are some women who don't have their heads up their arse and are willing to meet newbies....

So I say keep going and yes be positive. ..but I understand that it can get you down easily to.

By *inky.DiWoman  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"I would like to propose an inbox limit of 10 messages for non-paying members. I think it is crazy that people can have so many unread messages that go off the bottom of the page that they will never read whilst the sender sees it is still unread. When the 11th message is sent the sender will receive an inbox full message, the recipient will need to delete messages in order to receive more meaning it will be harder for messages to go unread.

Pro-tip: most women will read the profile before reading the message. If the profile is crap, the message stays unread."

Always check the profile before the message, gives a better indication o if I want to read it there and then or save if for perusal at a later time

» Add a new message to this topic